Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenXchange and JBoss portal

Hello everybody,

I want to create some portlets with functionalities of openXchange (one to display the calendar, an other to display mails, an other to show today's tasks ...) and to take all of them in the JBoss Portal system.

In one word, portlets which offers the functionnalities of the Portal (but not one big portlet, many simple ones).

It is possible to do a portal (like JBoss Portal) with the functionnalities of openXchange ?

Have somebody any idea?

Thanks.

I have a déjà vue. One additional question: Which OX Version are we talking about? OX:CE (Hyperion) or OX5 (Hymalia)

Comment

OX Hyperion

Of course Hyperion.

Comment

Well I think portlet view for all the different parts of ox sounds interesting.

What are your thoughts about a "new" or better a different view in portlets with jsf and interact withe http - api

but at the moment i would wait for - at least the early public draft of portlet 2.0

Comment

I completely agree with Rondrian. The HTTP-API is the way to add clients (as in different process interacting with a running OX). You can find the specification here:

Sometimes sniffing traffic between the Web GUI and the server can be enlightening, or just looking at the Firebug output.

Comment

Working...
          X