Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi-directional syncing

Hi there

I got some questions for you. I'm currently evaluating a groupware system with the following requirements:

- Easy to use
    - Intuitive
    - Good Project- and Task Management
    - Time Tracking
    - Filebase
    - Works with Outlook

We need the Groupware as enhancement for our exchange-enviroment. We want to organize all projects/tasks, calendars in open exchange, but all eMails still have to be recieved in Outlook. All data must be available offline, say in Outlook. And last but not least - if someone changes a task offline, the data in OX has to get updated.

With OXtender we just have the opportunity to sync from Open-Xchange to Outlook. Is there any chance to get this bi-directional?

Thanks for your help.

Mike
    Last edited by Guest; 11-19-2008, 12:56 PM.

Hi Mike,

the OXtender for Microsoft Outlook works in both directions of course.

Greetings

Comment

Okay, thanks. I just makes problems, since it's not possible to use it at the same time as exchange. Is there a workaround or do i have to create a second profile? It would be nice to have just one...

Comment

Hi,

unfortunately it is not possible to use the OXtender in a Outlook profile that is used for Microsoft Exchange, it leads to severe problems so we decided to automatically disable our plugin if the profile is used for Exchange. For proper use i suggest to create a new profile exclusively for the OXtender.

Greetings

Comment

Working...
        X