Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration from OX 0.8.x to OX6

Hi,
    We are currently using OX 0.8.x and considering migrating to OX6. It appears that the MySQL database schema in OX6 is completely different.
    Anybody has an idea how the existing 0.8.x pgsql database can be transferred to OX6 MySQL?
    Thanks in advance!
    Pani

Hi Pani,

some partners are currently finishing a migration tool for exact this reason, they are beta testing it on "real" installation right now. I'm gonna forward this thread to a colleague which is closer to this topic.

Greetings

Comment

Hi Pani,

as Martin said the migration tools are in Partner Beta.

Is the project very urgent or can you wait until the tools are released officially?

Do you have a integration partner who maintains your OX5 installation or did you implement anything yourself?

Did you already request your new keys like described in this document?

Best regards,
      Daniel

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks Martin and Daniel for quick responses!
        I implemented 0.8.x myself. I am thinking of implementing ox6 on redhat/fedora.
        That's why I'm interested in some tools for migration. Are these tools going to be free or do we have to buy?
        Thanks!
        Pani

Comment

Migration to OX6 options

Hi,
          Very much appreciate if the upgrade options I have are mentioned!
          Thanks!
          Pani

Comment

Hi,
            I really need to know about the availability of migration tools to decide which upgrade path to take.
            Could someone please let me know the options available to me.
            Thanks
            Pani

Comment

Hi,

any news to the migration tools? As I see, they are still not available yet?

Comment

Hi,
                I believe that migration tools are available for licensed OX5 users.
                Pani

Comment

Some of our cerified partners did the first successfull migrations - we can bring everybody interested in contact with them.

Daniel

Comment

Daniel, I'd be interested in hearing about organisations who have successfully migrated from OX5 --> OX6SE. Can you tell me more?

Comment

Working...
                    X