Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderbird Contact-Synch

Hi,

i'm trying to find a way to synch my thunderbird contacts with openxchange.

By default Thunderbird only allows LDAP Directories for remote contacts. Is there a way to connect to openxchange that way? How would i have to configure it?

My second approach was to use the webdav api with an extension for thunderbird but it didn't work at all (tons of errors), i think the extension is just not ready.

Any ideas? Anyone solved this problem allready?

I think it would be pretty cool because using thunderbird with lightning(sunbird) AND contacts synch would almost give you a complete groupe-ware client.

P.S. im using mailxchange from german 1&1, their support said that only outlook would work but i found all the webdav interfaces and they do work.
    Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2007, 01:55 PM.

Originally posted by greenone View Post
    im using mailxchange from german 1&1, their support said that only outlook would work but i found all the webdav interfaces and they do work.
    You must be lucky, I was struggling with their support and gave up. Now I run my own virtual server with OX. They didn't know anything about webdav and it even didn't work for me, gave only strange errors with every OS and client. And the outlook connector doesn't work either since two weeks.

Comment

Working...
    X