App Suite setup with WHM/Cpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App Suite setup with WHM/Cpanel

Ok ok ok, here is where the noob brick hits me in the face. So I have been looking at solutions of providing my clients with some cloud storage facilities and apps for free and I love the whole App suite but I am getting lost at what I need to install and what not. If want to make use of OX App Suite and integrate it in my clients' cpanels should I:

1. Install OX App suite and just OX App Suite on a separate server just for the the purpose of running OX App Suite?
    2. Should I install Open Xchange for Cpanel connecter on the server that is hosting the cpanel accounts of my clients?
    3. And what are the license costs for the OX installs that I need to make use of (or are there "free" versions)?

The reason why I ask here is because open-xchange sales isn't replying to my emails.

Thank you.

1. You should install OX App Suite on a separate server.
    2. Yes, the connector must be installed on every cPanel server you are running that should created accounts on OX App Suite.

Comment

Thanks for the answers Carsten, really appreciate it. Anyone have a answer for my 3rd question?

Comment

Working...
      X