OXtender for MS Outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OXtender for MS Outlook

Hi, is there a community version of the OXtender for MS Outlook for Open-Xchange Hyperion?

If so, how can I get it?

If not, does the commercial "Open-Xchange Outlook OXtender" works with Open-Xchange Hyperion?

Thanks,

Matt

Originally posted by blackened View Post
    Hi, is there a community version of the OXtender for MS Outlook for Open-Xchange Hyperion?

If so, how can I get it?

If not, does the commercial "Open-Xchange Outlook OXtender" works with Open-Xchange Hyperion?
    No, there is no community version of it and the commercial version that is available only works with Hymalia (0.8.x).

Why do you want to use Outlook?

René

Comment

Originally posted by Rene Stach View Post
      No, there is no community version of it and the commercial version that is available only works with Hymalia (0.8.x).

Why do you want to use Outlook?

René
      My boss wants to move to "something" that will work with MS Outlook because it works with Saleslogix application.

Comment

Originally posted by blackened View Post
        My boss wants to move to "something" that will work with MS Outlook because it works with Saleslogix application.
        Then you should have a look at Open-Xchange Express Edition whose beta just started (see homepage) and which is provided with an installer, administration interface and OXtender fo MS Outllok.

René

Comment

Working...
        X