No announcement yet.

double messages in sent folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just installed Hyperion from latest CVS, updates my 10/28/2007 CVS.
    I agree, there is no problems with duplicate E-Mail here any more (my OS: Sarge 3.1 AMD64).
    But another problem raises with this one X-(
    Every entry in calendar is not dislayed in View-Calendar and View-Team mode, whereas the entries can be displayed correctly in View-List.

@Martin
    Could you please tell us the slightly newer stable CVS than 24.08.2007
    (ref: http://www.open-xchange.com/forum/sh...8&postcount=10).
    Because this one is too old so that I'm confuse while follow the wiki.
    Or where can I find archived wiki for certain CVS?

Thanks for time.

Regard,
    Sulung

Comment

Hi,

if you use the communtiy edition installer (see my signature) you've the option to use the current bugfix branch which is more stable than HEAD but lacks the latest features of the development HEAD branch. Anyway, you're able to add "-r bf_6_4" after the "co" statement at the cvs command to check out this command. Please be aware that you'll need json-jdk15, open-xchange-admin-console-ee and open-xchange-admin-gui-ee off the "HEAD" branch anyway.

Greetings.

Comment

Thank you very much for your quick response sir.
        Alas, I don't and can't use community edition installer because I plan to install hyperion on an existing server.
        I try to download bugfix branch CVS as your suggest, but like user Harpo (ref: http://www.open-xchange.com/forum/sh...6&postcount=27) I can't find oxinstaller script in /opt/open-xchange/sbin like it should be.
        May be I will not get confused if there are older archived wikis for older CVS, but there are not.

Could you please give me some hints?

Right now I backward to use 11/06/2007 CVS perforce while waiting for newest CVS becomes stable.
        At least for me, It looks OK and stable enough. I am on testing now.

Regard,
        Sulung

Comment

hi martin ...
          will this thing fixes the prb that i am getting

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
          Hi,

if you use the communtiy edition installer (see my signature) you've the option to use the current bugfix branch which is more stable than HEAD but lacks the latest features of the development HEAD branch. Anyway, you're able to add "-r bf_6_4" after the "co" statement at the cvs command to check out this command. Please be aware that you'll need json-jdk15, open-xchange-admin-console-ee and open-xchange-admin-gui-ee off the "HEAD" branch anyway.

Greetings.

Comment

Working...
          X