Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CVS Repository sources doesn't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CVS Repository sources doesn't work

    Hello, I try several times to build from the cvs sources. Sometimes it work, sometimes not.

    Why don't you use tags to mark the last "stable" version. When I want to build a new version, I only need to checkout the "stable" tag?

  • #2
    Originally posted by nixda View Post
    Hello, I try several times to build from the cvs sources. Sometimes it work, sometimes not.

    Why don't you use tags to mark the last "stable" version. When I want to build a new version, I only need to checkout the "stable" tag?
    Hello,
    I asked the same question some days ago. Now it is some sort of stable IMHO and I try it nearly every day

    The CVS is updated every day and it is a daily snapshot but it should compile cleanly because there is a script running after the sync to the internal CVS to check this.

    Greetz
    neo

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by neo View Post
      Hello,
      I asked the same question some days ago. Now it is some sort of stable IMHO and I try it nearly every day

      The CVS is updated every day and it is a daily snapshot but it should compile cleanly because there is a script running after the sync to the internal CVS to check this.

      Greetz
      neo

      Uups,

      I tried it a few minutes ago and got a compile error:
      Code:
      patchSystemProperties:
           [copy] Copying 1 file to /opt/open-xchange/src/open-xchange/conf/groupware
      
      patchEventProperties:
      
      BUILD FAILED
      /opt/open-xchange/src/open-xchange/build.xml:485: The following error occurred
      while executing this line:
      /opt/open-xchange/src/open-xchange/build.xml:304: Warning: Could not find file
      /opt/open-xchange/src/open-xchange/conf/groupware/event.proper
      ties.in to copy.
      Bug created :
      http://www.open-xchange.org/bugzilla...ug.cgi?id=6615

      Comment


      • #4
        We are in the middle of the development and there is no stable version at the moment. As soon as we have reached a stable or beta status we will tag this version but right now, it makes no sense.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ben Pahne View Post
          We are in the middle of the development and there is no stable version at the moment. As soon as we have reached a stable or beta status we will tag this version but right now, it makes no sense.

          Ah, ok

          So it doesn't make sense to write bug reports because of compile issues?

          Comment

          Working...
          X