Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property "MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE" is not defined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Property "MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE" is not defined

    This exception is thrown when sending an email from OXSE 6.14.0 rev 6 (both with and without attachments). The email is correctly sent and there is no apparent error on the GUI, so this error does not seem to affect the delivery, but the exception is logged into open-xchange.log

    Code:
    Dec 9, 2009 3:49:25 PM com.openexchange.mail.json.parser.AbstractAttachmentHandler <init>
    SEVERE: CFG-0005 Category=10 Message=Property "MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE" is not defined. exceptionID=-402757732-13
    CFG-0005 Category=10 Message=Property "MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE" is not defined. exceptionID=-402757732-13
            at com.openexchange.configuration.ServerConfig.getInt(ServerConfig.java:283)
            at com.openexchange.mail.json.parser.AbstractAttachmentHandler.<init>(AbstractAttachmentHandler.java:105)
            at com.openexchange.mail.json.parser.AbortAttachmentHandler.<init>(AbortAttachmentHandler.java:80)
            at com.openexchange.mail.json.parser.MessageParser.parse(MessageParser.java:204)
            at com.openexchange.mail.json.parser.MessageParser.parse4Transport(MessageParser.java:174)
            at com.openexchange.ajax.Mail.action(Mail.java:4012)
            at com.openexchange.ajax.AJAXServlet.fireUploadEvent(AJAXServlet.java:690)
            at com.openexchange.ajax.Mail.doPost(Mail.java:3886)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:616)
            at com.openexchange.ajax.AJAXServlet.service(AJAXServlet.java:373)
            at com.openexchange.ajax.SessionServlet.service(SessionServlet.java:164)
            at com.openexchange.ajax.PermissionServlet.service(PermissionServlet.java:66)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.doServletService(AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.java:459)
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13Request.response(AJPv13Request.java:128)
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.createResponse(AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.java:302)
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13ConnectionImpl.createResponse(AJPv13ConnectionImpl.java:189)
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13Task.call(AJPv13Task.java:346)
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
            at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(CustomThreadPoolExecutor.java:735)
            at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(CustomThreadPoolExecutor.java:761)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    The property MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE seems correctly defined (I've not changed it from the standard setup on RHEL 5):
    - server.properties => 0
    - infostore.properties => 10485760
    - attachment.properties => 10485760

    I've debugged OX and, at runtime, there is no property named MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE in the ServerConfig class (so the exception is thrown).

    I've also checked this thread
    http://www.open-xchange.com/forum/sh...ad.php?p=15532
    but the problem seems slightly different...

  • #2
    Hi,

    we are aware of this issue. The cause is that we have switched to a new ConfigrationService and but the implementation still tries to access the property which does not exist any longer. It does not have any influence other than spaming the log file. We're gonna check if and when we're removing the faulty usage.

    Thanks for reporting

    Comment


    • #3
      Martin, sorry this does not seem to be correct in my eyes.

      There seems to be indeed some configuration attribute missing in the configuration. This appears if the server is upgraded from some older version. As long as this issue is not fixed you should compare your existing configuration with the one from the Debian packages.

      Comment


      • #4
        I've two different OXSE 6.14 installations, both based on RHEL 5.1.
        The first is the result of an upgrade from OXSE 6.12, the second is a clean OXSE 6.14 installation.
        In both cases, I've noticed this issue. I'll check if Debian packages are somewhat different. Thanks for your support

        Comment

        Working...
        X