Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to build open-xchange-admin ... ldb-client.jar required but missing

For example, below is one of many related error messages:
    [javac] /Users/rodrigo/Documents/workspace/TMS New/open-xchange-admin-plugin-license/src/com/openexchange/admin/rmi/impl/Converter.java:63: package com.openxchange.ldb.client.data does not exist
    [javac] public final static Account convertToOwnAccount(final com.openxchange.ldb.client.data.Account account) {

I'm unable to find it any where. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Hi Rodrigo,

check out the licenseDBClient repository from www.open-xchange.com/cvsroot. There you'll find the "lib" directory containing the file you probably need. If you like to install Open-Xchange Server, you can also simply use binary packages for all major linux distributions.

Greetings

Comment

Martin - thanks for the suggestion, it worked. I have a follow up question. I'm new to OX, and I'm working on the The ADMIN build; it is full of errors which I've been correcting, is this expected?

-Rodrigo

Comment

Rodrigo,

well most people are developing with the groupware part which is actually easier to set up. If you are new and only want to use ox like most people, but don't want to change any sourcecode, you can use the packages which makes the whole installation something that only takes minutes and gives you a complete and updateable OX.

Greetings

Comment

Martin - I need to change the source code! It is all good, I'm enjoying the effort though. Of course, things get a lot more interestting with folks like you providing a little help here and there. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X