Contacts pictures and emails with pictures are deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacts pictures and emails with pictures are deleted

In Outlook, when I read an email and I allow pictures to be downloaded into the email, Oxtender starts to replicate and deletes the complete email message!!! even when I am reading it.
    In Contacts, Oxtender only deletes the picture.

What can this be!?!

Somehouw graphics like .gif or .jpg give problems.
    Last edited by hansham; 04-29-2013, 01:31 PM.

Hi,

thanks for the report, can you please provide any information like: Outlook Version, OXtender Version, Server version...

Thanks!
    Martin

Comment

Windows 8
      Outlook 2010
      Oxtender2 7.0.62.2729
      Server Strato communicator 4

It is really scary to see your email dissapearing while you are reading it! Strato is not able to explain it.

See the screen recording:

Comment

Thanks for the video, indeed this is most scary. I'll try to reproduce this one.

Is there any issue shown when chosing "OXtender 2" (Menu bar) -> Options -> Sync Problems?
        Last edited by Martin Heiland; 04-30-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I replied, but the moderator of this forum has not released my reply because there is a link to a youtube movie where I demonstrate what happens.

Comment

No, no problems.
            I also re-installed Oxtender2. No improvement.
            Strato answers they know that graphics cause problems and they cannot do anything about it.
            I find this unacceptable, but what can I do.

ver. 7.0.62.2729 is their last version. Is there any place on the internet where I can download a more recent version?

Comment

The issue is located at the server backend, not at OXtender 2. Sadly updating to a newer client version (if there would be any) would not solve the issue.

Comment

@Martin: Nachfrage: Besteht das Verschwinden weiterhin?
                In the meantime happened what? Is it a known bug or is it solved now?

Comment

are deleted pictures a...

Hi!

Nachfrage zum letzten Reply aus Juni:
                  Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
                  The issue is located at the server backend, not at OXtender 2. Sadly updating to a newer client version (if there would be any) would not solve the issue.
                  ¿ Not solved but confirmed as a bug? And will be fixed .... - when?
                  Added comment: There's another thread "Strato was/is going to the problem." !? So it's no bug on OX SW?

Regards
                  Ursula (pro-ite)
                  Last edited by pro-ite; 08-06-2013, 09:46 AM. Reason: found a similar thread

Comment

Working...
                  X