concat_all.js broken in 6.16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concat_all.js broken in 6.16

When sending a new email, select the "To" button, then uncheck the "search all" checkbox and click the button to select a contacts folder to look in.

Now try expanding a folder (Contacts) in the popup window that results. Nothing. Nada.

FF Error Console reports Javascript error, "oFolders is null". The js is too long and complicated - I can't debug it myself.

Works for me with 6.16, please clear your browser cache.

Comment

Still fails

Cleared cache. Still no go. Rebooting into Windows XP to clear cache there and try.

Full details:
      Browser: Firefox 3.5.8

If you have the time, I can create a login for you, both in OX and on the system.

Comment

Update

Cleared cache in Windows.

STILL broken, although clearing the cache DID clear up the concat_init.js error.

concat_all.js, line 8348: "oFolders is null" if I click the + sign next to "Contacts", but line 8044 if I click the word "Contacts" itself. (Same error).

Comment

It probably has nothing to do with the GUI, but with that user's folders in the database. Look if the server is dumping any errors in the log when you log in and when you reproduce the error. Also look if there are any error messages or "null" values in the data which is transmitted to and from the server when the error is reproduced (use Firebug in Firefox to watch XMLHttpRequests).

Finally, create a new user and see if you can reproduce the error. If yes, open a bug with a list of steps to reproduce it.

Comment

XMLHttpRequests

Once the "New Mail | To:" button is clicked, there are NO more XMLHttpRequests going out. So there's nothing for me to see. It does send one to populate the initial listing, and that succeeds fine. But it never asks for a folder listing under Contacts, or anything.

Also, the rotating "busy" mouse goes forever. Users have to click with it! The XMLHttpRequest that is causing that is:
            Get folders:
            action=root
            columns= 1,301,300,307,304,306,302,305,308,311,2,314,313,31 5,3010
            session=01ec62842cc5412093b810ea7bafedd0
            tree 1

Weird thing is, this EXACT same request had been done a bunch of times during the loading of the page, and succeeded. But every time the page is reloaded, the last 2 repeats of this request never get a response, and go on forever (according to Firebug).

Comment

Hi,

please uninstall the open-xchange-folder-json package an restart OX.

Greetings

Comment

folder-json package

Per the other thread, did that. Results: PERFECT.

Thanks a million Martin.

Comment

Working...
                X