Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oxconnector does not sync with OX database

Hello,

I have initially posted my question on the Funambol forum. I'm resending it here as I didn't get any feedback and there are certainly people here who have been successfully using the oxconnector.

I have the following setup:
    - Open-Xchange Server Edition 6.8.1
    - Funambol 7.1
    - Funambol OXconnector 7.0.5

I successfully synchronize mobile phones with Funambol:
    - user credential is checked with Open-Xchange
    - data is properly synchronized with Funambol

However, Funambol database is not synchronized with the Open-Xchange database: any change in Open-Xchange (contact modification for example) is not visible when I synchronize my mobile with Funambol.

Still, I can see that oxlistener is regularly connecting successfully to Open-Xchange as shown in the Open-Xchange log (open-xchange.log.0):

Jun 30, 2009 2:41:24 PM com.openexchange.ses​siond.impl.SessionHa​ndler addSession
    INFO: Session created. ID: c0f9fc0dd4574ad7a913​dda2562fc0d0, Context: 1, User: 53

Any idea on what I am missing to get proper synchronization or on what I should look at to find where the problem is coming from?

Thank you in advance,

Michaël

Hi Michaël ,

could you please sniff the network traffic between Funambol and OX? Maybe some errors are thrown. Did you check the Funambol log file?

Greetings

Comment

Hi Martin,

thank you for your quick reply. Analyzing the traffic gives me the following information: the oxlistener successfully manages to connect to the Open-Xchange server, it gets a session id from the Open-Xchange server. Then, the only thing that it does is logout from the Open-Xchange server using the correct session id.

It does not do anything in-between. I would expect that it would do the synchronization here, right?

Kind regards,

Michaël

Comment

Working...
      X