OX Middleware Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OX Middleware Question

I am trying to access the user data with the HTTP API. I want to access anyone's data on my server without their password. I have used the tokenlogin method but i fail to see how i can use this without using the users credentials that i want to access. Maybe i am looking at this from the wrong angle. Please give me some insight on how to do this. I am mostly interested in adding the calendar data from an array of users into our custom CRM software.

Does nobody have insight on how to do that? Its like the service accounts on google API. For true integration i have to be able to access the accounts without everyone's passwords.

Also I might post this separately but accessing the API with curl requires the capture and appending of the cookie data to every consequent request. That realization came after a week of trying. This should be in the documentation. Right now the documentation assumes that you access the API through a browser that saves cookies automatically.

Please help with this issue.

Comment

There are two ways to access user data via the API:
      1. using the credentials or any form of authentication
      There is no such thing as a master account but it can be implemented as an auth plugin. You would have a lot of freedom how to authenticate in that but you need to write your own implementation. You can have a look at the different open-xchange-authentication-* packages/sources
      2. via oauth

Comment

Working...
      X