Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How update for using with OXtender 2.0

I try to get Open-Xchange Hostingedition to work with OXtender 2.0

I did the necessary yum updates and changed the the proxy-settings and try no to change the permissions with theo command line tool: changecontext with: /opt/open-xchange/sbin/changecontext -c 12345678 -A oxadminmaster -P oxadmin_password --access-usm on --access-olox20 on
    but I get the message: Context does not exist.

I looks that I'm doing something wrong. But I don't know what.

Hi,

are you sure that a context with the id 12345678 exists?
    Please make sure that the package open-xchange-outlook-updater-oxtender2 is installed. This one provides all required update packages.

Greetings
    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 03-29-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Hi Martin

Thanks.
      I think not, but if I try to install this package I get the message, das no package with this name are available.

Comment

Hi,

please make sure that the OXUpdater repository is added. e.g:

Also check this tool: http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?ti...change_Updater

Greetings

Comment

Ok thanks again.

Now I have the Update-repo configured and also installed: open-xchange-meta-outlook and open-xchange-outlook-updater-oxtender2 but I get still the message: Context does not exist, if I run: /opt/open-xchange/sbin/changecontext -c 12345678 -A oxadminmaster -P oxadmin_password --access-usm on --access-olox20 on

Comment

Please check with sbin/listcontext if the context exists at all. The problem is, that the context-id supplied at the -c parameter, does not exist.

Comment

Hi Martin

What exactely I have to check with listcontext?

Comment

Well, if you want to change a configuration parameter for a context, you need to specify what context you want to change. OX is multi-tentant capable so in a nutshell you can run multiple instances on one machine. These are separated by contexts which have an ID.

Code:
                qaox-gw01:~# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/listcontext -A oxadminmaster -P secret
                cid fid fname        enabled qmax qused name lmappings  
                  1   3 1_ctx_store  true    1000     0 1    qa         
                  3   3 3_ctx_store  true    1000     0 3    cyrus
                  4   3 4_ctx_store  true    1000     0 4    dovecot    
                  5   3 5_ctx_store  true    1000     0 5    courier    
                 10   3 10_ctx_store true    1000     0 10   selenium.ox
                In this case, 5 contexts exist on the system. Their context ids are shown at the first column. If you want to call "changecontext", you need to use these context ids for the "-c" parameter to specify what context you'd like to change.

Greetings

Comment

Thanks Martin.
                  And and what I have to do, if I have several cid or all to change?

Comment

Hi,

well you could write a script to iterate through all contexts. There is no bulk-change for all contexts.

Greetings

Comment

Hi Martin

I changed the settings for one cid now and tried to connect with OXtender 2. Still same error.
                      It's really frustrating to resolve this problem. The documentation of the change on OXtender 2 is really lousy.

I think I have to contact the expensive support from Open-Xchange

Thanks anyway for your help.

Comment

Well, up to now we discussed the cid issue, not a line about OLOX2 yet. What URL are you entering, what error is thrown?

Comment

Ok. This seems to be work now.

Comment

Working...
                          X