Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• additional pop3 accounts

Hy,
    is it possible to allow users to have more than one email adress which can be fetched by the OXServer.
    For an example, the users want to work with additional emailadresses outside the domainrange of the OXServer.

would be glad if somebody could help me with this issue.

philippsen

Well the OX is more generally used as your IMAP client. Now I suppose you could set up fetchmail to get the mails of all addresses you want into the IMAP account the OX serves.

Comment

there is documentation on hoe to do this on open xchange portal

Comment

we have written the php-module "account assistant" for webmail (0.8.2)...

Originally posted by philippsen View Post
        Hy,
        is it possible to allow users to have more than one email adress which can be fetched by the OXServer.
        For an example, the users want to work with additional emailadresses outside the domainrange of the OXServer.

would be glad if somebody could help me with this issue.

philippsen
        It is not yet ready at the moment, but adding additional mail addresses and retreiving from external pop3 servers (most cases) is working

have a look...if someone is interested in such stuff => let me know...
        we also have written a groupware sms+sip module for asterisk called "CommCenter"

ragards
        ralf

Comment

I'm interrested to have a look at it, will you make available ?

Comment

Originally posted by tronn View Post
            I'm interrested to have a look at it, will you make available ?
            Yes...why not. But first I have to write a Howto, because it is a little bit tricky to install (some modifications and extensions are necessary in config files, LDAP, postgreSQL...)

Comment

Originally posted by getcom View Post
              Yes...why not. But first I have to write a Howto, because it is a little bit tricky to install (some modifications and extensions are necessary in config files, LDAP, postgreSQL...)
              Any news about this

Tronn

Comment

Any news about this
                Any progress with this

Comment

Working...
                X