disable login mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disable login mapping

How to disable login mapping in open-xchange 6.18.0 Rev 7 ?

changecontext -R loginmapping.you.want.to.remove

Comment

Thanks for reply, but changecontext do not change anything
      I would like to use full e-mail address as username, but open-xchange cut domain part from it.

Comment

Just add a loginmapping that is equal to the e-mail domain part. This was you can login as user@domain. Please describe in detail, what "does not change anything" means. Is there any kind of error message? What do you expect to be changed?

Comment

After I disable lmapping oen-xchange-authentication-ldap and open-xchange-authentication-imap modules continue look for username without domain part in open-xchange users database. Open-Xchange users was imported by oxldapsync from Active directory and ads mapping set 'username = mail' for using full email address as login name. Active Directory not content field with user part of email address.
          I receive errors like 'user not found' when using auth-ldap and 'cannot find user in context domain.com' when using auth imap.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-24-2010, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Hi,

those authentication modules can be configured regarding the way the login string is generated. See oxpedia for more detail, e.g: http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?ti...in_description

Greetings

Comment

After I set "USE_MULTIPLE=true" and "USE_FULL_LOGIN_INFO=true" i receive error in open-xchange.log.0:
              INFO: Login:name.surname@domain.com IP:x.x.x.x AuthID:103d4ae7-e0f8-4086-a6a6-12512b0300be Agent:Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.1) Client:com.openexchange.ox.gui.dhtml(6.18.0 Rev7) Interface:HTTP_JSON Failed.

Comment

Hi,

this simply means that the login failed. You might check the IMAP Servers logs for authentication issues. Perhaps some case-sensitive characters? You could also sniff port 143 with ngrep to see what data is transferred.

Greetings

Comment

Login to IMAP working fine.
                  For now i resolve this problem by adding before insert trigger to oxdatabase, login2user table.

BEGIN
                  DECLARE atpos INTEGER;
                  SET atpos=LOCATE("@",NEW.uid);
                  IF atpos > 0 THEN
                  SET NEW.uid=LEFT(NEW.uid,atpos-1);
                  END IF;
                  END

Comment

Working...
                  X