X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imap Folders disappearing

Hi,
    Following small problem here:

If I want to add "confirmed-spam" or "confirmed-ham" to my Inbox, and logg of and on again, they disappear from the inbox, no matter if I am using Outlook or the Webinterface?

Any fast solution?

Thank you

brgds

Lukasz
    company | private

Hi,

are those folder subscribed? Right-Click them -> Properties. Is there some IMAP client working in parallel?

Greetings

Comment

i subscribed those folders....without any other running client...
      as long as i am logged in, they are there and remain there --> as soon as I log out, they are not there anymore and I have to resubscribe every time,

wbrgds

Lukasz
      company | private

Comment

do you have any news on this issue?
        company | private

Comment

Hi,

sorry i don't have any clue what could cause this. Would you mind contacting the support?

Thanks

Comment

hi...just for info....i had no time to get deeper into this problem, but after the update to V6.14 it works smoothly,

wbrgds

Lukasz
            company | private

Comment

''cutie28''

Hi,

That's good suggestion thanks for that!how to hypnotize someone
              Last edited by Guest; 03-03-2010, 09:33 AM. Reason: Wala lang poh!!!!

Comment

I run v6.16 and have the same problem. Are there any new suggestions how to solve this issue?

Regards,
                Ralf

Comment

Hi,

I've the same problem with version "Version : 6.16.1 Rev11 ( 2010-08-11 13:17:49 )"

Comment

This is by intention to hide the information from the user on how spam/ham handling is done. The menu options in the gui (Spam, No Spam) when you click on a mail in the spam folder or in the inbox will result into moving mail into these folders.

It cannot be changed currently.
                    I'd recommend to open a bug to report for this issue, if you don't like this behaviour.

Comment

Hi Carsten,

Originally posted by Carsten Hoeger View Post
                      This is by intention to hide the information from the user on how spam/ham handling is done. The menu options in the gui (Spam, No Spam) when you click on a mail in the spam folder or in the inbox will result into moving mail into these folders.

It cannot be changed currently.
                      I'd recommend to open a bug to report for this issue, if you don't like this behaviour.
                      thanks for this clarification. This handling of spam/ham is ok for me, since I know now the background :-)

Best regards,
                      Ralf Naegele

Comment

Hi there

I am not sure if I got that. In our szenario most of our users have thunderbird as mail client. Therefore we'd like to have the option to put Mails into ham/spam folders via Thunderbird or other IMAP clients as well.
                        Is there a way NOT to hide spam/ham folders?

best regards
                        OX Server:7.8.2-Rev37 on Univention Corporate Server 4.1-4

Comment

YEs, you can Hide/Unhide this folders.
                          Login into your webmailaccount. Right-mousebutton on the inbox and click onto "SUBSCRIBE FOLDERS". Expand the Inbox and with the checkboxers you can "Subscribe and unsubscribe this folders.

Br

Comment

I know. But the next day a user opens the mailclient the folders dissapear again.
                            OX Server:7.8.2-Rev37 on Univention Corporate Server 4.1-4

Comment

Working...
                            X