Public folders with email adress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public folders with email adress?

Well this was possible in OX4.1 and in Scalix also.
    How can I create this now??
    I have to use command line couse the admin gui does not work.

I need it for FAX, history and mails as kontakt. So every body can see, read, response and delete/archive it.

Hi,

you may set up those folders at the imap/smtp server using sieve, there is no configuration option yet.

Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by sedeke View Post
      Well this was possible in OX4.1 and in Scalix also.
      How can I create this now??
      I have to use command line couse the admin gui does not work.

I need it for FAX, history and mails as kontakt. So every body can see, read, response and delete/archive it.
      Currently, you can create a user "fax" and share the inbox to all other users on that system. That way, everyone has access to the inbox 'fax'.

René

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
        I have still several questions.
        1. When I use the user method and share the inbox, what hapen if I reply a message. I'm the sender or the user of the shared inbox?
        2. Is this feature planed for future?
        3. When I use the "public folders" I can just create "contacts", "calendar" and "tasks". What is with mail folders to store there "public historical mails". This folder must or HAVE not be able to recieve mails, but it's important for deposit.

Thanks for info

Comment

Next question! How can I share a mail folder described by "Rene"???
          I have no Admin GUI!! And I haven't found any option in the normal "settings".

OK found how to share my folders. BUT !!!
          I'm not able to give the Inbox of a user, permission. I mean I can't change any permissions.
          The buttons to change and add user/group permissions are grey. In the online demo of OX EE it works.
          What did I wrong??

And is it normal that the Shared folders will shown under Email->Others Users->Username->folder ?
          For what is the entry "Share Folders" ? I can't create there any subfolders to share. Menu is grey.
          Last edited by Guest; 01-29-2008, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X