Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xing Portal Widget

Hi,

i have just inserted the xing oauth production key in our platform and i am able to sync the xing addressbook.
    But i am unable to find the xing portal widget. Can you give me a hint where to find this widget ?

The guide states:
    Use this connector to synchronize your XING contacts with Open-Xchange App Suite, see the public XING-profile of people sending you email, synchronize your personal information with your XING-profile, see and write XING messages and connect via XING to your contacts from within Open-Xchange App Suite. For this we humbly require the access rights to your profile and connection information you see above.
    The XING activity stream will be shown in a widget of the OX App Suite portal. With this widget you can also manually update your XING status.
    You will be able to post updates from the OX App Suite portal that contain links.
    The personal data of your XING-profile can be updated with your data in the OX App Suite addressbook with the press of one button whenever you want.

Aside from the addressbook feature I did not find anything else in the appsuite UI.

Kind regards,
    Peter

Hmm, I think if addressbook subscription already works it should offer the widget immediately also. You have to add the widget in the portal from the add widget menu though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Rosenauer View Post
      Hmm, I think if addressbook subscription already works it should offer the widget immediately also. You have to add the widget in the portal from the add widget menu though.
      the widget is not in the list to add to the portal..

Comment

Do you have the package
        open-xchange-xing-json
        installed?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Rosenauer View Post
          Do you have the package
          open-xchange-xing-json
          installed?
          yes open-xchange-xing-json-7.8.1-9_9.1.noarch is installed

Comment

Working...