Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to build open-xchange-admin ... unable to find a generated file (Token)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to build open-xchange-admin ... unable to find a generated file (Token)

Hi - following is a sample of the errors that I'm getting. Token is missing. Thanks in advance for any help that is provided!
    [javac] symbol : class Token
    [javac] location: package org.apache.jsieve.parser.generated
    [javac] import org.apache.jsieve.parser.generated.Token;
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /Users/rodrigo/Documents/workspace/TMS New/open-xchange-admin-plugin-mailfilter/src/org/apache/jsieve/parser/SieveNode.java:25: cannot find symbol
    [javac] location: package org.apache.jsieve.parser.generated
    [javac] import org.apache.jsieve.parser.generated.Token;
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /Users/rodrigo/Documents/workspace/TMS New/open-xchange-admin-plugin-mailfilter/src/com/openexchange/jsieve/RuleConverter.java:220: cannot find symbol
    [javac] location: class com.openexchange.jsieve.RuleConverter
    [javac] private Token getDummyToken(final String string) {
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /Users/rodrigo/Documents/workspace/TMS New/open-xchange-admin-plugin-mailfilter/src/com/openexchange/jsieve/RuleConverter.java:230: cannot find symbol
    [javac] location: class com.openexchange.jsieve.RuleConverter
    [javac] private Token getDummyToken(final String string, final int beginLine) {
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /Users/rodrigo/Documents/workspace/TMS New/open-xchange-admin-plugin-mailfilter/src/org/apache/jsieve/parser/generated/ASTarguments.java:10: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : class SieveParser
    [javac] location: class org.apache.jsieve.parser.generated.ASTarguments
    [javac] public ASTarguments(SieveParser p, int id) {

Hi,

that class is part of the com.openexchange.mail.filter package. Check the "src" directory to find the source.

Greetings

Comment

Martin - looking at server;anonymous@open-xchange.com:/cvsroot HEAD --> There is no Token class defined anywhere. I can see it in the folders show in Branches and Versions though; in fact, a number of the classes found in these repositories are not in the HEAD. Am I missing anything?

- Rodrigo

Comment

Martin - I just noticed the emoticon on my note above. It was a pure coincidence! I hope it did not offend you.

- Rodrigo

Comment

Working...
        X