Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any Chance to sync OX Community Edition with Android Calendar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Chance to sync OX Community Edition with Android Calendar?

Hi there,

is there any chance to get Android Smartphones sync their Calendar with the open xchange Calender when using the Community Edition?
    I know how to sync Contacts, i always know that with other versions of OX there is a plugin called "MobileApp" ... but this doesnÄt solve my problem.
    I need to know it there is a possibilty to sync the Android Calendar with OX.
    So can anybidy help me please?

Nabend,
    ich wollte wissen ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt den Kalender auf Android Smartphones mit OX zu synchronisieren wenn ich die Community Edition benutze?
    Ich weiß schon wie man die Kontakte synchronisiert und ich weiß auch das es für die anderen IX Versionen ne Erweiterung names "MobileApp" gibt, aber das alles hilft mir bei meinem Problem nicht weiter.
    Ich müsste wissen ob es irgendeine Möglichkeit gibt den Android Kalender und OX zu synchronisieren. Kann mir bitte irgendwer helfen?

Hi,

as far as i know, there is no OX Client for Android implementing our API and synchronizing stuff to the native applications.
    Right now there are three ways to get data from OX to the device:

1. Mobile App (HTML website for your Android mobile browser)
    2. SyncML (Beta is to be launched soon, supports only contacts, requires Android SyncML App)
    3. Exchange ActiveSync (Supports all kinds of data, native integration, but commercial)

Greetings

Comment

But can i buy Exchange ActiveSync separately and use it together with the Community Edition of OX?

Comment

We only sell software that we can support. The Exchange ActiveSync connector uses interfaces and code of the OX Server. We only support the connector in combination with official releases and latest updates. Otherwise one could use a unstable snapshot build of OX with a supported connector and start reporting bugs for an unsupported OX version in combination with the connector.
        In short: Exchange ActiveSync is only available for commercial OX Editions.
        Last edited by Martin Heiland; 11-14-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X