Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointments on public calendar not added to private calendar

Hello community,

In recent weeks I realized that appointments on a public calendar are not added to the private calendar of the invited parties. Is this a bug, a feature or do I miss some settings? Any further information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Christian

This sounds strange. If users are directly invited in an appointment they should see the object in their calendar.
    What is not working/supported is that everyone with access to a shared or public calendar automatically gets the appointments shown in his own calendar.

Comment

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately this seems to be the case for me. We tested it with two appointments created by the same user, one on their private calendar and another one on a public calendar. Like mentioned before, the appointment on the private calendar is added to the private calendar of the invitees while the other one is not. Are their any settings on OX or the system itself I should check? Is there maybe a problem with legacy calendars from older versions of OX?

The second limitation is totally valid though. Sometimes you sign up for calendars where you are not interested in all events and with an invitation it's clearly specified who should pay attention to an event.

Comment

Working...
      X