Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAS Unable to veriy account information

Hello,

I have problem to bring everything to a big picture regarding EAS.

OX has the following version:
    UI version: 7.8.1 Rev8
    Server version: 7.8.1-Rev8

The package
    Code:
    open-xchange-meta-mobility
    is successfully installed and the appropriate bundle is active:
    Code:
    bundlename: com.openexchange.usm.eas status: ACTIVE
    When set up the iDevice manually or via on-boarding mechanism I receive the error message: "Unable to veriy account information".

In the firewall log I see that the packages are being forwarded to the server but on the server itself I do not see any (error) messages. Maybe I am looking at the wrong log file?!

Can you please give me a hint or describe the necessary steps what has to be done to get EAS up and running.

Thank you in advance!
    BR

Any hints are warmly welcome

Comment

Went through the docu again and do not get what needs to be done to get EAS running?!
      In my humble opinion all necessary task are done:
      Package
      Code:
      open-xchange-meta-mobility
      installed.
      Commands
      Code:
      /opt/open-xchange/sbin/changeuser -c 1 -A oxadmin -P admin_password -u testuser --access-usm on --access-active-sync on
      and
      Code:
      /opt/open-xchange/sbin/changecontext -c 1 -A oxadminmaster -P admin_master_password --access-usm on --access-active-sync on
      issued
      Package open-xchange-push-mailnotify and even open-xchange-push-malpoll installed (Dovecot running).

Still not working...
      Any ideas how to verify/check where the problem could be?
      Thanks!

Comment

Is is that complicated?!

Comment

I see the following in the Apache error log:

[error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] proxy: DNS lookup failure for: localhost_sync returned by /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync

Any ideas? Where are the Open-Xchange Professionals here? A bit disappointing...

Comment

The error message was the key message. Based on it I have found the solution here in the forum. Works like a charm.

Comment

Working...
            X