Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is info@open-xchange.com still monitored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is info@open-xchange.com still monitored?

Sorry to post here but am out of options

I have sent several messages via the Contact Form and info@open-xchange.com in order to inquire about licensing costs for OX/OXApps as we wish to provide it as a Hosted service (SasS)

Other than an automated reply to the Contact Form inquiry I have had no further response.

Is there another address I should use or is Open-Xchange no longer available for this purpose?

Regards
    Jodi

I've asked and your inquiry arrived. A sales person for the type of business and region will answer eventually but I have no idea how long this takes regularly.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the response. Have to admit though that it does not inspire confidence in the potential support for the product if we choose to purchase

Regards
      Jodi

Comment

Not sure how you make a relation between sales and services here because support has SLAs and a ticket system to monitor and assure those.

Comment

That's good to hear. And part of the information we want to find out once we finally hear back from a sales rep.

As for SLA's - As an engineer I've dealt with companies whose SLAs work well, and others where they are almost meaningless.

However I have no way of judging, as other than this forum the only point of contact for the commercial aspects of the product is via the initial contact form. It has been almost two weeks and I have yet to receive even a basic pricelist, which potentially could have been sent as a PDF. The sales team is often the public face of a company, and their performance is reflects how the rest of it gets judged.

We've tested the free version and it appears solid enough that we are seriously considering it as an alternative/replacement to our current offerings. However while I would be happy to run it on a small scale as it stands, to run it on the scale intended I expect solid backup from the supplier

Comment

Working...
          X