Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date to name of a day conversion in OX way programatically

Hello,
    I'm building my own app in the OX AppSuite platform and I would like to make the dates to appear in an "OX way". It means that instead of showing:
    • today's date - 7/8/2016 there would be time only.
    • yesterday's date - 7/72016 there would be Yesterday
    • a date before yesterday - 7/6/2016 there would be Wednesday

and so on, until the end of the week. After that there would be normally written dates:
    • last Friday 7/1/2016 there would be 7/1/2016

You can find the example of this approach in the sent emails and if you sent emails yesterday, on wednesday, ... you will see the dates are converted into the names (like explained above).

And the best part of this, you can change the style of the dates in Mail/Inbox/View/Exact Dates

Can anyone provide me an example of this? What method did you use? What else do I need?

Hopefully somebody gets me, what I'm trying to achieve,
    thank you in advance for helping me out.

We've also been just solving this issue.
    Get in touch with me on my email tt@abyto.com Be happy to help you,
    Teodor

Originally posted by Malko View Post
    Hello,
    I'm building my own app in the OX AppSuite platform and I would like to make the dates to appear in an "OX way". It means that instead of showing:
    • today's date - 7/8/2016 there would be time only.
    • yesterday's date - 7/72016 there would be Yesterday
    • a date before yesterday - 7/6/2016 there would be Wednesday

and so on, until the end of the week. After that there would be normally written dates:
    • last Friday 7/1/2016 there would be 7/1/2016

You can find the example of this approach in the sent emails and if you sent emails yesterday, on wednesday, ... you will see the dates are converted into the names (like explained above).

And the best part of this, you can change the style of the dates in Mail/Inbox/View/Exact Dates

Can anyone provide me an example of this? What method did you use? What else do I need?

Hopefully somebody gets me, what I'm trying to achieve,
    thank you in advance for helping me out.

Comment

Working...
    X