Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation notice and Mail filters

Hello,
    How can I activate Vacation notice and Mail filters in OX6.22?

Best regards

Install open-xchange-mailfilter and configure it accordingly.
    Your IMAP server has to provide a managesieve interface and support SIEVE filtering.

Comment

Hello,
      Will you please share installation link for open-xchange-mailfilter?

Actually i wan to add all these modules

com.openexchange.eas.provisioning.ui, com.openexchange.extras, com.openexchange.group, com.openexchange.mail.filter, com.openexchange.oxupdater, com.openexchange.publish, com.openexchange.resource, com.openexchange.secret.recovery, com.openexchange.subscribe, com.openexchange.usm, com.openexchange.usm.eas, com.openexchange.usm.json, com.openexchange.wizard, messaging.

please guide..

thanks..

Comment

Depending on your distribution:
        yum install open-xchange-mailfilter
        zypper install open-xchange-mailfilter
        apt-get install open-xchange-mailfilter
        vi /opt/open-xchange/etc/mailfilter.properties

Or what are you searching for?

Apart from that quite interesting that you refer to bundle/class names instead of packages. I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve.
        Most of the above mentioned components are installed with the basic set. The others are in extra packages.

The other thing is that many of the above components are legacy and obsolete. They belong to components related to the OX6 frontend or other components which are sunsetting. Some are only available as binary components with a valid license and account.

What do you want to install at all? If you mention 6.22 that is just the version of the frontend you are trying to use? For the middleware version 6.22 is long gone, insecure etc. The latest middleware version is 7.8.2 which still supports the OX 6.22 frontend.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Rosenauer View Post
          Depending on your distribution:
          yum install open-xchange-mailfilter
          zypper install open-xchange-mailfilter
          apt-get install open-xchange-mailfilter
          vi /opt/open-xchange/etc/mailfilter.properties

Or what are you searching for?

Apart from that quite interesting that you refer to bundle/class names instead of packages. I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve.
          Most of the above mentioned components are installed with the basic set. The others are in extra packages.

The other thing is that many of the above components are legacy and obsolete. They belong to components related to the OX6 frontend or other components which are sunsetting. Some are only available as binary components with a valid license and account.

What do you want to install at all? If you mention 6.22 that is just the version of the frontend you are trying to use? For the middleware version 6.22 is long gone, insecure etc. The latest middleware version is 7.8.2 which still supports the OX 6.22 frontend.
          Hello,
          Thanks for reply. Actually I am big fan of OX6.22 right from its binging. To be honest, OX 6.22 is perfect fit for my email needs than App Suites. I just want to activate mail filters and Vacation notice, then my mail server will be complete.

As you said I have installed open-xchange-mailfilter and configured Dovecote and sieve. Still Mails filters and vacation Note features are not appearing in my OX account. Using Centos 6.8

best regards..

Comment

Hello,

I have getting MAIL_FILTER-0014, -1283627550-14 error for mail filters.

Best regards..

Comment

Hello,
              I have installed mail filter But neither mail filter nor vacation notice is working and I have not getting any error.

What could be the reason?

best regards..

Comment

Working...
              X