Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.k Martin !! I agree with you.

So let's go...

During the install process I had a deal..

When I tried to add the Database users oxadmin e openexchange through the command

Code:
     /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --oxdb-pass=******* --admin-pass=********** --maildomain example.com -f
    Code:
    initializing database (step 1/2)
    ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
    mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
    error: 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)'
    ERROR 1050 (42S01) at line 3: Table 'configdb_sequence' already exists
    done
    Configuring services
    setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting CREATE_HOMEDIRECTORY in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/User.properties
    setting SetupLink in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/system.properties
    (Re)Starting Admin Daemon
    admindaemon startup still in progress, waiting...
    The openxchange get some trouble to get a connection with MySQL, so I logged as root and create the configdb base and users openexchange, oxadmin by
    myself.

I think this is the begging to my adding trouble!!
    What do you think??

Thanks,
    Pedro

Comment

Yep, the installer is essential for the system to work. Open-Xchange has a VERY complex database backend and logics - this is not a casual php groupware
      You must make sure that the oxinstaller can do it's job, if not you'll run in trouble. If you have the possibility - just use a vmware or a fresh installed machine for testing, i reviewed the installation guide at the wiki and it builds perfectly. To avoid problems at the beginning, you may use debian etch. Open-Xchange will run on other distributions, but for getting a first impression of how it works this is the prefered distribution. You need to make sure that the mysql "root" user has no password set when starting the installer. Therefore, all OX packages MUST compile clean, otherwise it does not make sense to go any further.

Comment

i have a new error........

see:

servidor3:/# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/createuser -A oxadmin -P sservi75 --username spartannitro --displayname "leonardof" --password invecil --email spartannitro@gmail.com --givenname leonardo --surname forero --language en_US --timezone America/Bogota --department Systemas --company "Servioptica" -c 1
        Server response:
        Authentication failed for user oxadmin

as it is the error? that I can do…

Comment

Hi,

is there any logfile output available?

Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
            Hi,

is there any logfile output available?

Greetings
            that archives of log you need to see?

Comment

/var/log/open-xchange/*

open-xchange.log.0 holds the output of the groupware server
              open-xchange-admin.log holds the output of the admin server

if it does not provide any helpful information you may raise the loglevel at /opt/open-xchange/etc/{admindaemon,groupware}/filelogging.properties

Comment

/var/log/open-xchange/*

open-xchange.log.0 holds the output of the groupware server
                open-xchange-admin.log holds the output of the admin server

if it does not provide any helpful information you may raise the loglevel at /opt/open-xchange/etc/{admindaemon,groupware}/filelogging.properties

here I enclose log to you of ox
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, the important place is:
                  doAuthentication
                  GRAVE: Admin authentication:
                  com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.InvalidCrede ntialsException: Authentication failed for user oxadmin

this means that the credentials for user oxadmin are not valid. The "createuser" script uses the RMI interface to add a user, this operation needs to be authenticated which fails here. Are you sure you use the correct password? Did you try to login to the groupware as oxadmin and you oxadmin password?

Comment

Well, the important place is:
                    doAuthentication
                    GRAVE: Admin authentication:
                    com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.InvalidCrede ntialsException: Authentication failed for user oxadmin

this means that the credentials for user oxadmin are not valid. The "createuser" script uses the RMI interface to add a user, this operation needs to be authenticated which fails here. Are you sure you use the correct password? Did you try to login to the groupware as oxadmin and you oxadmin password?
                    mmm it tries to enter groupware as oxadmin and watches:
                    Attached Files

Comment

ehm, is the groupware daemon running? Has apache (mod_jk) been configured correctly? You can do a quicktest for the servlets by calling
                      Code:
                      http://server/servlet/webdav.version
                      This should return a version string (0 in most cases) but if it does not procude a 404 or 500 the groupware server is running correctly. A 404 occurs when the servlet is not reachable - most likely because the groupware is not running and/or the webserver ajp connection is not configured correctly.

//edit
                      i noticed that you are using a subdirectory for the groupware-gui, could you try to access

Code:
                      http://server/ox/servlet/webdav.version
                      To avoid this you can either build the gui to the wwroot directory or use a rewrite rule for apache2:

Code:
                              <Directory /var/www/>
                                      Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
                                      AllowOverride None
                                      Order allow,deny
                                      allow from all
                                      RedirectMatch ^/$ /ox/
                              </Directory>
                      Last edited by Martin Heiland; 07-19-2007, 02:33 PM.

Comment

also it tries to enter cyrus-imap and it watches:

servidor3:/home/administrador# cyradm -u oxadmin localhost
                        IMAP Password:
                        localhost>

password uses he himself that uses with oxinstaller. but because if I could enter cyrrus-imap and at the time of creating the user I cannot?

oppss the solved problem to…. it does not watch that pass that it was giving oxadmin when the user created he was bad ....... thousand excuses.
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-19-2007, 02:40 PM.

Comment

a small question, that I must put in timezone so that I have left in Bogota?
                          then they watch as I put it
                          Code:
                          servidor3:/# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/createuser -A oxadmin -P ***** --username spartannitro --displayname "leonardof" --password invecil --email spartannitro@gmail.com --givenname leonardo --surname forero --language en_US [COLOR="Blue"]--timezone America/Bogota[/COLOR] --department Systemas --company "Servioptica" -c 1
                          and this were the answer:

Code:
                          servidor3:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/createuser -A oxadmin -P ***** --username spartannitro --displayname "leonardof" --password invecil --email spartannitro@gmail.com --givenname leonardo --surname forero --language en_US --timezone America/Bogota --department Systemas --company "Servioptica" -c 1 1 1[ a" -c 1mpany "Servioptica" -c 1rvioptica" -c 1c 1c 1" -c 1ica" -c 1" -c 1c 1
                            Extension IMAPExtension contains: 
                            OXUserIMAPExtension ( com.openexchange.admin.rmi.extensions.OXUserIMAPExtension@a0dcd9
                            imapQuota = null
                             )
                            contextadmin: false
                            id: 4
                            username: spartannitro
                            passwordMech: CRYPT
                            primaryEmail: spartannitro@gmail.com
                            email1: spartannitro@gmail.com
                            aliases: [spartannitro@gmail.com]
                            sur_name: forero
                            given_name: leonardo
                            enabled: true
                            company: Servioptica
                            department: Systemas
                            display_name: leonardof
                            language: en_US
                            password_expired: false
                            [COLOR="Blue"]timezone: sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="America/Bogota",offset=-18000000,dstSavings=0,useDaylight=false,transitions=5,lastRule=null]
                          ][/COLOR]
                          please it tell me since I do so that timezone is in Bogota (Colombia, South America) (that is to say, as I must write it).
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-19-2007, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Sorry i was unable to understand what you want to do

Do you want to set the timezone to America/Bogota?

America/Bogota is already the correct value for that timezone. http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi...America/Bogota

Comment

Code:
                              [QUOTE=Martin Braun;2331]ehm, is the groupware daemon running? Has apache (mod_jk) been configured correctly? You can do a quicktest for the servlets by calling 
                              [code]
                              http://server/servlet/webdav.version
                              This should return a version string (0 in most cases) but if it does not procude a 404 or 500 the groupware server is running correctly. A 404 occurs when the servlet is not reachable - most likely because the groupware is not running and/or the webserver ajp connection is not configured correctly.

//edit
                              i noticed that you are using a subdirectory for the groupware-gui, could you try to access

Code:
                              http://server/ox/servlet/webdav.version
                              To avoid this you can either build the gui to the wwroot directory or use a rewrite rule for apache2:

Code:
                                      <Directory /var/www/>
                                              AllowOverride None
                                              Order allow,deny
                                              allow from all
                                              RedirectMatch ^/$ /ox/
                                      </Directory>
                              [/QUOTE][/CODE]

martin see this,
                              in the bar of directions of my navegardor I wrote:

and the answer is:

Not Found

The requested URL /ox.html/servlet/webdav.version was not found on this server.
                              Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) mod_jk/1.2.23 mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.4.4 PHP/4.4.4-9 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at servidor3 Port 80

a question: since I make to do this that you say?

Code:

<Directory /var/www/>
                              AllowOverride None
                              Order allow,deny
                              allow from all
                              RedirectMatch ^/$ /ox/
                              </Directory>

Comment

after trying to enter groupware GUI (without success) it watches log of oxadmin, and I could see this:

19/07/2007 02:35:44 PM org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCacheResto re canFix
                                GRAVE: Can't fix Can't fix Socket is null, cannot connect to 127.0.0.1:57462
                                Last edited by Guest; 07-19-2007, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X