• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
    Hi,

as it seems, there is something wrong with the virtual alias mapping

Code:
    Aug  8 14:32:31 localhost postfix/error[5568]: 26BB32022B: to=<leonardof@servioptica.sv.tc>, orig_to=<leonardof.sistemas@servioptica.sv.tc>, relay=none, delay=1.3, delays=0.1/0/0/1.2, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (User unknown in virtual alias table)
    As i see from the logs your mailserver of the OX machine is running with hostname "servidor3.servioptica.sv.tc" but you try to sent as "leonardof@servioptica.sv.tc" which leads to a error because the servidor3. stuff is missing. That means that the SMTP Server declines that mail and that it does not get into the mailqueue (=not being sent). Would you explain that mail setup in detail or am i right?

In human speech:
    Client (OX): Hey mailserver, i am leonardof@servioptica.sv.tc and i want to sent a mail to someone.
    Server (SMTP) checks for that mail address at the ox database and does not find "leonardof@servioptica.sv.tc" because the entry says "leonardof@servidor3.servioptica.sv.tc"
    Server (SMTP): No way dude, you're not a valid user.

This may be fixed by adding the correct mail address to the "user" table of the open-xchange-db. Just do a "select * from user where id=4 \G;" to check whats set to the "mail" field.
    thanks Martin but.
    in which place, or as is the configuration files that would have to watch to change that configuration? and that stays to me as servioptica.sv.tc; and of this form to be able to solve my problem.

Comment

Hi,

you can change the configured E-Mail address for every user at the "user" table of the open-xchange-db. The database field is "mail".

Comment

Hi,

you can change the configured E-Mail address for every user at the "user" table of the open-xchange-db. The database field is "mail".

hi, Martin watches at the associate the user has as email @servioptica.sv.tc and in logs watches what even it leaves.

Code:
        Aug  9 09:35:01 localhost cyrus/imap[22402]: seen_db: user leonardof opened /var/lib/cyrus/user/l/leonardof.seen
        Aug  9 09:35:01 localhost cyrus/imap[22402]: open: user leonardof opened INBOX/Sent Items
        Aug  9 09:35:01 localhost postfix/bounce[22494]: 039482022B: sender non-delivery notification: 30A392022D
        Aug  9 09:35:01 localhost postfix/qmgr[16961]: 30A392022D: from=<>, size=2844, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
        Aug  9 09:35:01 localhost postfix/qmgr[16961]: 039482022B: removed
        Aug  9 09:35:01 localhost postfix/error[22493]: 30A392022D: to=<leonardof@servioptica.sv.tc>, orig_to=<leonardof.sistemas@servioptica.sv.tc>, relay=none, delay=0.34, delays=0.14/0/0/0.2, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (User unknown in virtual alias table)
        Aug  9 09:35:01 localhost postfix/qmgr[16961]: 30A392022D: removed
        Attached Files

Comment

what happens when you change "leonardof.sistemas@servioptica.sv.tc" to "leonardof.sistemas@servidor3.servioptica.sv.t c" ?

Comment

what happens when you change "leonardof.sistemas@servioptica.sv.tc" to "leonardof.sistemas@servidor3.servioptica.sv.t c" ?

but Martin, if I make that change would damage all then my registered dominion is servioptica.sv.tc and reason why I see imap this trying to look for is servidor3.servioptica.sv.tc dominion that is not mine.

Comment

mhm, maybe you defined servidor3... at the initial installation as the maildomain?

Comment

mhm, maybe you defined servidor3... at the initial installation as the maildomain?
                umm, I believe that if I committed that error, but later I did dpkg-reconfigure postfix and it fixes that ....... but it tell me if is thus and I stay myself formed as servidor3 ..... that I can make to form it correctly

Comment

Working...
                X