Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Default after ox upgrade twitter widget is not working anymore

    Hi all,
    after upgrading to the current ox version, the twitter widget in the ox web interface is not working anymore.
    Before the update it worked properly. I found nothing in the changelog, concerning open-xchange-messaging.

    Can someone confirm this issue?
    Regards Peter

    UI version: 7.8.3 Rev18
    Server version: 7.8.3-Rev20

    The error message in the log file:

    2017-04-05T09:16:09,201+0200 ERROR [OXWorker-0000266] com.openexchange.ajax.requesthandler.DispatcherSer vlet.logException(DispatcherServlet.java:687)
    Error processing request.
    com.openexchange.ajax.action=PUT
    com.openexchange.ajax.module=oauth/proxy
    com.openexchange.database.schema=OX_DB
    com.openexchange.grizzly.method=PUT
    com.openexchange.grizzly.queryString=api=twitter&s ession=0094bf4f66f349d9923acaa25ef6e6c9
    com.openexchange.grizzly.remoteAddress=IP
    com.openexchange.grizzly.remotePort=51086
    com.openexchange.grizzly.requestURI=/ajax/oauth/proxy
    com.openexchange.grizzly.serverName=OX-SERVER
    com.openexchange.grizzly.servletPath=/ajax/oauth/proxy
    com.openexchange.grizzly.threadName=OXWorker-0000266
    com.openexchange.grizzly.userAgent=Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
    com.openexchange.request.trackingId=<ID>
    com.openexchange.session.authId=<ID>
    com.openexchange.session.clientId=open-xchange-appsuite
    com.openexchange.session.contextId=1
    com.openexchange.session.loginName=USER
    com.openexchange.session.sessionId=<ID>
    com.openexchange.session.userId=NUMBER
    com.openexchange.session.userName=USER
    com.openexchange.exception.OXException: SVL-0010 Categories=ERROR Message='Invalid parameter "api": twitter' exceptionID=363965828-1024
    com.openexchange.exception.locale: de_DE
    at com.openexchange.exception.OXExceptionFactory.crea te(OXExceptionFactory.java:176)
    at com.openexchange.exception.OXExceptionFactory.crea te(OXExceptionFactory.java:166)
    at com.openexchange.exception.OXExceptionFactory.crea te(OXExceptionFactory.java:139)
    at com.openexchange.tools.servlet.AjaxExceptionCodes. create(AjaxExceptionCodes.java:276)
    at com.openexchange.oauth.json.proxy.OAuthProxyReques t.getAccount(OAuthProxyRequest.java:178)
    at com.openexchange.oauth.json.proxy.OAuthProxyAction .perform(OAuthProxyAction.java:84)
    at com.openexchange.ajax.requesthandler.DefaultDispat cher.doCallAction(DefaultDispatcher.java:329)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi,

    we are aware of this issue and are currently evaluating what the cause for this is. We will provide a fix if this turns out to be a bug introduced with the latest update. I will update here once we have a solution in place.

    Regards
    Thomas

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi,

    meanwhile we found the root cause for this and have fixed the issue. The Fix will be included in one of the next Public Patch Releases.

    Regards
    Thomas

  4. #4

    Default

    thank you for response and clarification!
    regrads, peter

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •