CVS compiles but doesn't run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVS compiles but doesn't run

Some months ago I installed Hyperion by hand and got everything working, but had some postfix issues. I put the project aside due to some changing priorities.

Recently I started working on it again and sorted out the postfix issues. I had open-xchange working, but I noticed that in the months of my absence the admin GUI had been released, so I tried to add it in. I couldn't get it to compile, so I thought I might need to refresh the code from months ago and recompile.

So now I have removed all the old build directories and re-checked out everything. The admin daemon builds and runs fine. The groupware builds sucessfully, but when I start it up the java process dies after a few seconds without writing anything at all to /var/log/open-xchange/open-xchange-console.log. It terminates and the log file size is zero.

I've deleted and re-checked out the CVS again, and it still does the same thing. I suspect that the CVS from today is horribly broken somehow. checkout command was

Code:
    cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@www.open-xchange.com:/cvsroot/ co -r bf_6_4 open-xchange

older code doing same thing

I tried checking out older code, with
    Code:
    cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@www.open-xchange.com:/cvsroot/ co -D 8/28/2007  open-xchange
    which should give me the same version I had working before, but its doing the same thing. The java process dies, and the console log is size 0. How do I figure out what's wrong if nothing gets logged at all?

Comment

Fixed!

Interestingly, the build.xml overwrites the configdb.properties, wiping out my database password. Grrr... Build scripts shouldn't whack config files, IMO.

Comment

Your reply solved my problem

Your reply solved my problem

THANKS !!!

Now i bug to create user, i follow wiki page, but terminal replay that localhost do not reply...

Comment

Working...
        X