Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no pictures of munin in admin-gui

Hello,

what is the filepath to the pictures of munin that open-xchange expect??

i tried to copy them to /var/cache/munin but i don´t see any pictures from munin in admin-gui.

I am using an openSuSE 10.3 32bit System. The original Path of munin was /srv/www/htdocs/munin/.

Greez Pit

Hi Pit,

well, /var/cache/munin is the path i use for those pictures ... did you restart munin after changing the path at /etc/munin/munin.conf?

Greetings

Comment

i don´t changed the munin config. i only copy the munin-files from /srv/www/htdocs/munin to /var/cache/munin.

maybe the filename is wrong or the permissions...

Greez Pit

P.S. Can i get one of the filenames that are expected of open-xchange? Witch owner should the file have? (my files have the owner munin)
      Last edited by Guest; 03-10-2008, 05:00 PM. Reason: additional information

Comment

I (still) have the same problem, on all OpenSUSE 10.3 boxes I have tried. It doensn't matter which location I use.
        Martin, can you tell me the exact directory OX expects? I mean, the first part is clear: /var/cache/munin. But after that, for every host defined in the munin config, a new directory is created. Is this the FQDN? Is this the hostname? Only the domain name? Nothing seems to work here.

Edit:
        As an example, this is the way I set it up now, but this doens't work:
        /var/cache/munin/<domainname>/<hostname>.<domainname>-postfix_mailqueue-day.png
        Last edited by Guest; 03-10-2008, 08:02 PM.

Comment

it's very useful article, thanks.

can you kindly PM your MSN to me, thank you.
          __________________________________________________ ____________________________
          I want to sell my beauty Hummer H1 and volvo trucks beacause of serious diabetes, and I lose weight. if you want to buy my beauty Hummer H1 and volvo trucks, pls contact me by kaiyure@gmail.com.

Comment

Originally posted by ghosttalker View Post
            i don´t changed the munin config. i only copy the munin-files from /srv/www/htdocs/munin to /var/cache/munin.

maybe the filename is wrong or the permissions...

Greez Pit

P.S. Can i get one of the filenames that are expected of open-xchange? Witch owner should the file have? (my files have the owner munin)
            I use CentOS52, and the munin didnt show me any graphs, take a look in your log file of your apache server, then you should see what it can't find. And change your config to that, or just make some symbolic links

Tronn

Comment

Working...
            X