Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webserver + OX

Hi,
    I have installed OC with the opensuse 10.3 install script and everything is fine.

But I want to use the same machine as normal webserver. If I insert a virtual host in the apache conf I always get first the ox page. If I insert www.virtualhost.de/index.html then I get the page without index.html I get the ox page. I think it must have something to do with mod_JK ajax. Right!?!
    How I have to configure mod_jk+ajax?

Thx
    Regards
    Thomas

Hi,

this is unrelated to mod_jk or "ajax". Note that the installer creates a file "ox.conf" at the apache config directory which overrides settings of the apache default config. The only paths that are "blocked" for servlets are:
    /ajax/
    /servlet/
    /oxadmin/
    /infostore/

All other paths should work nice. If you need some redirection rule, please check ox.conf and customize it to fit your environment.

Greetings

Comment

Error

But why I get first the OX-Redirect-Page?

Following error:

[Thu Mar 27 12:05:06 2008] [error] [client 192.168.22.17] File does not exist: /srv/www/htdocs/web2/virtualserver/ox.html, referer: http://www.virtualserver.de

Even if I change the Document-Root of the default-server I get first the OX-Page

Regards
      Thomas

Comment

Why don't you just move the OX files into an OX dir and create a conf file in /etc/apache2/vhost.d/?

Comment

Good idea. That worked.
          Thx

Comment

Originally posted by jonny12 View Post
            Good idea. That worked.
            Thx
            It's also a good idea to implement this in the installer.

Comment

Hi has anyone worked out how to remove the redirect to OX login screen? I would like to set up my system so that http://servername directs to /var/www so that I can add other webserver applications such as my CRM - can anyone tell me where to adjust the config files??

Thanks in advance

Comment

With a fresh install, in short:
                - create a oxgroupware.conf file (in /etc/apache2/vhosts.d)
                - mkdir /srv/www/htdocs/ox (or /var/www/something/ox) (I'm not sure if you really have to do this)
                - move everything OX related to /srv/www/htdocs/ox/
                restart apache and ox.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-01-2008, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X