Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have fetchmail config working with OX:CE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have fetchmail config working with OX:CE?

I see in the thread below that the functionality is supposed to be enabled now, but I'm getting a 404 file not found error and 405 put command not supported error.

Did you use the community installer?

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
    I see in the thread below that the functionality is supposed to be enabled now, but I'm getting a 404 file not found error and 405 put command not supported error.

http://www.open-xchange.com/forum/sh...ight=fetchmail
    Did you use the community installer? I installed OX:CE on a fresh ubuntu and fetchmail worked. The configuration was a bit tricky because I had to modify the fetchmail configuration file due to local transport issues.

Comment

I tried, but it was unable to detect my network card, so I used the Debian installation script. Fetchmail seems to be working properly when it comes to retrieving the email, it just won't put it into the proper user directories.

Comment

Did you check /etc/fetchmailrc?

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
        I tried, but it was unable to detect my network card, so I used the Debian installation script. Fetchmail seems to be working properly when it comes to retrieving the email, it just won't put it into the proper user directories.
        I ran into such a trouble, too. Fetchmail wasn't able to push the retrieved mails to the local users. I took a look at /etc/fetchmailrc and added "@mydomain.com" to the local users.
        I modified lines like
        Code:
        user '<POP3Username>' there with password '<POP3Password>' is '<LocalUsername>'
        to
        Code:
        user '<POP3Username>' there with password '<POP3Password>' is '<LocalUsername>[COLOR="blue"]@mydomain.com[/COLOR]'
        After restarting fetchmail it worked.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X