Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redirect to a specific contact, task, calendar, infostore or mail object after login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redirect to a specific contact, task, calendar, infostore or mail object after login

Hi all,

I'm currently writing an external application which accesses OX via the WebDAV API. One part of the application needs to open a specific object (calendar, task, ...) within the OX AJAX GUI in a web browser.

In the Wiki I found informations how to do a login from an external application (http://www.open-xchange.com/document...onhandling.pdf).

But this only does a login and then opens the default GUI view. So is there a way to tell the AJAX GUI to redirect to a specific object after the login? If so, how can I do that.

Thank you.

Best regards, Eike

Hi Eike,

this can be solved by using URL Parameters:

will redirect the user to folder 3276 and object 11908 at the infostore module. If the user does not have a valid session when following the link, he'll first be redirected to the loginpage and after login to the desired object.

Greetings

Comment

Hi Martin,

thank you very much! That is exactly what I was looking for Maybe I should have looked deeper into the source code, but asking was easier

Best Regards, Eike

Comment

Working...
      X