Webdav vcard and Mac OS X address book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webdav vcard and Mac OS X address book

I was able to integrate Mac OS X Leopard iCal with OX calendar using webdav.ical

But how can I integrate OX webdav.vcard under Mac OS X Leopard ?

webdav.documents works fine under Mac OSX Leopard
    webdav.ical works also fine under Mac OSX Leopard ical
    webdav.vcard ?

Is there any other way to access the Global OX Address book on a Mac ?

Eric

I'd love to know that, too....

A two-way sync for iCal would be really nice.
    iCal in Leopard can do caldav, but caldav is not (yet) implemented in open-xchange.

There has been a press release by open-xchange that Mac OS X support is being worked on.

Microsoft Entourage is also no option. Entourage can talk to MS Exchange via WebDAV (OWA) but that's it. Max OS X 10.6 will have native MS Exchange support. MS Exchange is like a plague. Device and client support is Microsoft's foot in the door.

The must be a solution of supporting a rich client or even better, Mac OS X SyncServices either with funambol or open-xchange directly. I just did not find one yet.

Maybe Martin or one of the other open-xchanger's have more on this.

Regards,
    Sven

Comment

I'd be keen to know how to sync contacts from Leopard to Open-Xchange too.

Even a one way overwrite would be fine to start:
      Leopard ==> Open-Xchange

Also would be good to know if there's something for Palm. I was using something (can't remember the name) with 0.8.x, but that doesn't seem to work with Hyperion.

Cheers.

Comment

Funambol should work with palm. Setting up funambol with ox-connector was relatively esay to do.
        Is you want to sync your Palm locally with Mac OS X Tiger or Leopard, i'd recommend 'the missing sync' from http://www.markspace.com/

Comment

iSync

Hi guys,

we are currently working on an iSync plugin (for OX 6 generation) to get all the data synchronised with contacts and iCal.

It should be ready for shippment late this year.

Comment

Hi Stephan,

that's really good news! Thanks fur the update!

Comment

iSync Plugin

Hi Stephan,

Just wondering whether there was an update on the iSync plugin or where I could go to find it if it has been released.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X