Can't create user! java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: OXUserIMAPExtension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't create user! java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: OXUserIMAPExtension

When you encounter this problem during the "createuser" process then you have to do this:

Delete all log files in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/osgi/:

Code:
    rm *.log /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/osgi/
    and then delete the directory org.eclipse.osgi

Code:
    rm -r /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/osgi/org.eclipse.osgi
    Then open the file /opt/open-xchange/sbin/createuser and add the ox_admin_plugin_imap.jar.

Code:
    # Old Entry
    #$JAVA_BIN -classpath $LIBPATH/ox_admindaemon.jar:$LIBPATH/ox_admin_console_ee.jar:$LIBPATH/commons-cli-1.0.jar $JAVAMAIN $*

# New Entry
    $JAVA_BIN -classpath $LIBPATH/ox_admin_plugin_imap.jar:$LIBPATH/ox_admindaemon.jar:$LIBPATH/ox_admin_console_ee.jar:$LIBPATH/commons-cli-1.0.jar $JAVAMAIN $*

Then restart the open-xchange-admin daemon.

When you have other problems with creating a new user then check for a correct imap configuration in the installation document.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-22-2007, 12:33 PM.

I'm still experiencing this problem and I've noticed that the source for both createuser and createcontext has been improved by collecting all .jars automatically.

Code:
    ADMINCP=$(for jar in $LIBPATH/ox_admin*.jar; do
        echo -n "${jar}:"
        done)
    $JAVA_BIN -classpath ${ADMINCP}$LIBPATH/commons-cli-1.0.jar $JAVAMAIN $*
    If I echo ADMINCP I get:

Code:
    /opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_console_ee.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_context_light.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_imap.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admindaemon.jar
    The error is:

Code:
    Server response:
     RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
            java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
            java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.extensions.OXUserIMAPExtension
    So what's going on here?
    Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2007, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X