Monitoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitoring

If I go into the webadmin interface, some of the monitoring graphs are not showing correctly. I get red x's instead. Specifically, web server/access, web server/volume, file system/usage (in bytes), and mail server/message throughput. All other graphs work. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks.

Can you see the graphs directly via the munin/apache interface?

Comment

same problem

Hello,

I habe the same problems with munin graphics and opensuse 10.3.

Munin is definitly wrong configurated for open-xchange. But after manual configurating munin to dir /var/cache/munin, where the grafics shoud be, the problem is not fixed. There are no grahics in ox admin interface. The grafics are corectly at the configuration dir.

Any ideas?

Greez GhostTalker

Comment

Nope, your problem is exactly the problem I tried te describe. I thought it had something to do with the names of the images, but I tried many combinations and nothing worked. Therefore I gave up. As far as I know, it does work in Debian/Ubuntu. If somebody running Debian or Ubuntu can give me a detailed description of the names and locations of the images, the FQDN used for his/her server and the munin config, maybe I can create a workaround in the OpenSUSE installer.

Comment

Working...
        X