Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Admin-GUI

  1. #1
    neo Guest

    Default Admin-GUI

    Hello, what is the status of an administration GUI?

    And what are your opinions about that? Should it be a web application or a java program?

    I would like start a GUI based on java. It should use RMI or something like that to communicate with the server.

    Well, may be we can create a new sub-forum for enhancements and discussions about that because they are not hacks.

  2. #2
    Rondrian Guest

    Default JSF-GUI?

    Good idea to start a new forum for admin-gui stuff or admin stuff in general.

    what do you think about a jsf gui?

  3. #3
    altariq Guest

    Default

    My favorite is a webbased gui with an easy way to create users, rights management and cyrus admin integrated.
    maybe someone knows Xen's ox admin tool.

  4. #4
    Rene Stach Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    Hello, what is the status of an administration GUI?
    It is being developed at the moment and I guess a first unstable version will be available from CVS in a few weeks. Feel free to submit your contributions then.

    First version will allow to manage users and groups, monitor the server, do basic configuration and some things more.

    René

  5. #5
    neo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rene Stach View Post
    It is being developed at the moment and I guess a first unstable version will be available from CVS in a few weeks. Feel free to submit your contributions then.

    First version will allow to manage users and groups, monitor the server, do basic configuration and some things more.

    René
    thanks for the information, so I'll wait for the first preview.

  6. #6
    lazaro Guest

    Default Gui management

    Hello

    What's the status of the GUI management tool?

    Could we test the interface?

    Thanks
    Last edited by lazaro; 06-12-2007 at 03:16 AM.

  7. #7
    Rene Stach Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lazaro View Post
    What's the status of the GUI management tool?

    Could we test the interface?
    The administration interface is doing quite well. Thanks for asking ;-)

    It is currently under development and will soon hit beta status. As soon as we have a stable beta, we will give you the opportunity to test this.

    René

  8. #8
    neo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rene Stach View Post
    The administration interface is doing quite well. Thanks for asking ;-)

    It is currently under development and will soon hit beta status. As soon as we have a stable beta, we will give you the opportunity to test this.

    René
    So it could be the time to release a new VM when it is available and some sort of stable.........

    Greetz

  9. #9
    Rene Stach Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    So it could be the time to release a new VM when it is available and some sort of stable.........
    Wait and see. :-)

    René

  10. #10
    Rene Stach Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rene Stach View Post
    Wait and see. :-)
    I think it is not necessary to wait any longer. A quick look at the OX homepage shows that we have just released a beta of Open-Xchange Express Edition and anyone is invited to register for the beta (seats are limited). Open-Xchange Express Edition is easy to install and is shipped with the new admin GUI.

    René

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •