Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Mail / IMAP - Problem

Hi,

I got the server configured, so it has access to the IMAP Server of my Provider.
    Reading works fine (but a little bit slow).
    But what really is anoying: Sending Mail
    It tooks about 2 Minutes or so until an error message appears which says, the connection has timed out...

While opening that "new mail window", at open-xchange-log.0 appears the following line:

Code:
    11.06.2008 20:44:23 com.openexchange.ajax.Mail$UploadQuotaChecker <init>
    WARNUNG: Upload Quota is less than zero. Using global server property "MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE" instead.
    I was searching for it, but I didn't found a place to change the MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE - but I am not shure, if this is really related to the timeout.

Why does this sending takes so long?

Thanks

dirk

Hi Dirk,

are you trying to send a E-Mail with a attachment > 10MB? Take a look at /opt/open-xchange/etc/*.properties - there you can configure the upload quota. This is the value of data the OX Server accepts for all uploads (infostore/e-mail etc.)

Greetings

Comment

Hi Martin,

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      are you trying to send a E-Mail with a attachment > 10MB?
      No, just a simple Testmail with about 1k of text - no attachments...

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      Take a look at /opt/open-xchange/etc/*.properties - there you can configure the upload quota. This is the value of data the OX Server accepts for all uploads (infostore/e-mail etc.)
      OK - MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE=10485760 should be fine...
      So something else must be wrong.

Ciao

Dirk

Comment

Meanwhile, I found out, this might be aproblem with the IMAP-Provider.

The problems, I do have while sending mails through imap.1und1.de.

I created a second account at my local provider - this worked fine with only a small delay...

Ciao

dirk

Comment

I checked this behavior now with a second account at 1und1 and with a brand new account at my OX - but the result remains the same: timeout after 60 seconds or so...

Anyone here, who is successfully using an IMAP account at 1und1 put in directly as described above?

Ciao

dirk

Comment

Working...
          X