Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KalenderSynchronisation

He,
    das Problem mit der Kalendersynchronisation(mit Lightning bzw. Sunbird) habe ich auch. Das witzige ist, dass der bug nur in die eine Richtung auftritt unzwar wenn via Lightning der Kalender auf "https://groupware/servlet/webdav.ical" exportiert werden soll.
    Dann gibt es ein Zeitverschiebung im Termin in OXChange von +2 Stunden.
    Ich habe es auch schon als CalDav Kalender versucht,dieses funktioniert aber auch überhaupt nicht.
    Interressant wär für mich zu wissen ob es wirklich an OXChange liegt oder ob da bei lightning nicht schon irgendwas schief geht.
    Also wenn jemand auch auf andere Kalender synchronisiert und das funktioniert bitte auch bescheid geben.
    Danke schon mal
    Der Wolf

He,
    there is a problem synchronising OXChange with Mozilla LightningKalender.
    Everietime i export the calendar from lightning to OXChange via "https://groupware/servlet/webdav.ical" (the WebDAV Servlet) there is a timelag of 2h in the synchronisation.
    Its interesting if the bug is in Lightning or in OXChange.
    THX
    Der Wolf

Hi,

could you find out what time is sent to the server? My guess is that one components does use
    a UTC time (without timezone offset) and one component uses "user time", UTC+-timezone

Greetings

Comment

Hi,

bei unserem System verhält es sich genauso. Bei uns läuft der Server auf UTC und die Clients mit lokaler Zeit (GMT+1). Identisches Verhalten. Termine werden in Lightning korrekt angezeigt, wenn man aber einen neuen Termin hinzufügen will, dann stimmt die Zeit nicht. Es scheint weiter so zu sein, das die Synchronisation danach nicht wirklich klappt, denn man bekommt fast alle Termine die man in OX zuvor über Web angelegt hat noch einmal über Lightning rein.... ( via Email Benachrichtigung ).

Ich glaube nicht, dass dies schon mal gestestet wurde, denn es funktioniert nicht.

Gruß,
      Michael

Comment

You are absolutely right here Martin. I'll give you an example:

Conditions:Calendar synced from OX, nex appointment added, not published to server, exported to ical file.

Some excerpts

Appointment 1, which was synced from server:
        DTSTART:20080527T080000Z

DTEND:20080527T100000Z

Fresh appointment, as going to be uploaded by Mozilla Lightning:
        DTSTART;TZID=/mozilla.org/20071231_1/Europe/Berlin:20080711T020000

DTEND;TZID=/mozilla.org/20071231_1/Europe/Berlin:20080711T030000

I think the difference is clearly visible here.

Any Fix is appreciated

Greetings
        Wilken Haase

Comment

Hi all,

with the upcoming version of OX6 (>6600) we've fixed many ical related bugs, you're very welcome to report feedback on this feature. This version of OX will be released very soon now, i just want to inform you that we take this issue serious and are eager to provide proper 3rd party calendar integration with Sunbird or other clients.

Greetings

Comment

Hi Martin,
            will this new version for iCal also be available for the OX5? We have OPEN-XCHANGE 5637 (hymalia) up and running.

Best regards,
            Arne

Comment

No, but in some days we will publish our successor product of Open-Xchange 5 Server. Tools for migrationg data will be available in first quarter of 2009.

It includes operating system, adminfrontend, mailbackend, samba, active-directory integration and many many other cool features.

By the way the OX part is the same like OX6 Server Edition...

So stay tuned,

Daniel

Comment

Nice to hear, any white papers yet? How about building a complete rpm for postgrey under sles9 too?

Best regards,
                Arne

Comment

Hi Arne,

have a look at this: http://www.open-xchange.com/en/produ...nce-edition-en

Regarding postgrey on SLES9 have a look at this, the explanaitin is german but I think the commands itself show you how to do the trick: http://www.huschi.net/4_239_de.html

By the way - I'm quiote sure there are english howtos, too.

Daniel

Comment

Same Problem

Hi,
                    I have got exactly the same Problem with OX5 and Webdav. Is there any solution right now?

Comment

Working...
                    X