Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new instalation confused me, and i have problems with the configuration

Hi, guys

I've been a long time without updates on ox, and now that I've become that change the mode of installation, and also the configuration, but I'm very confused, I do not understand is configured as the ox and the mail, and I have many doubts about the changes made, for example:

that step with the module administration? where this?
    that is not available on the wiki about setting up the mail?
    which are mainly changes in this version of ox?

I have tried to set the ox as stated in the wiki, but I think something is not good because it gives me time to set the errors; someone can advise and guide me in the setup process?

Code:
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /etc/init.d/mysql start
    Starting MySQL database server: mysqld already running.
    jaguar:/home/administrador# mysql
    Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
    Your MySQL connection id is 13
    Server version: 5.0.32-Debian_7etch5-log Debian etch distribution

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the buffer.

mysql> exit
    Bye
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/initconfigdb -a --configdb-pa ss=servi75
    ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'openexchange'@'localhost' (using pas sword: YES)
    initializing configdb from scratch... done
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --servername=jagu ar --configdb-pass=servi75
    setting AJP_JVM_ROUTE in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/ajp.properties
    setting AJP_BIND_ADDR in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/ajp.properties
    setting object_link in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/notification.properties
    setting URL in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configjump.properties
    ox_set_property: /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configjump.properties does not exist
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --servername=jagu ar --configdb-pass=servi75 --master-pass=servi75
    ox_set_property: /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configjump.properties does not exist
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --servername=jagu ar --configdb-pass=servi75 --master-pass=servi75
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /etc/init.d/open-xchange-admin start
    Starting Open-Xchange Admin Daemon: process already running.
    open-xchange-admin.
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /etc/init.d/open-xchange-admin stop
    Stopping Open-Xchange Admin Daemon: open-xchange-admin.
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /etc/init.d/open-xchange-admin start Starting Open-Xchange Admin Daemon: open-xchange-admin.
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/registerserver -n oxserver -A  oxadminmaster -P secret
    server could not be registered:
    Server response:
     OXUtil_V2
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/registerserver -n oxserver -A  oxadminmaster -P secret
    Server response:
     OXUtil_V2
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/registerserver -n jaguar -A o xadminmaster -P servi75
    Server response:
     OXUtil_V2
    jaguar:/home/administrador# mkdir /var/opt/open-xchange-filestore-1
    mkdir: no se puede crear el directorio «/var/opt/open-xchange-filestore-1»: El f ichero existe
    jaguar:/home/administrador# chown open-xchange:open-xchange /var/opt/open-xchang e-filestore-1
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/registerfilestore -A oxadminm aster -P servi75 -t file:///var/opt/open-xchange-filestore-1
    filestore could not be registered:
    Server response:
     OXUtil_V2
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/registerfilestore -A oxadminm aster -P servi75 -t file:///var/opt/open-xchange-filestore-1
    filestore could not be registered:
    Server response:
     OXUtil_V2
    jaguar:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/registerdatabase -A oxadminma ster -P secret -n oxdatabase -p servi75 -m true
    database could not be registered:
    Server response:
     OXUtil_V2
    jaguar:/home/administrador#
    PD: 1. I use Debian Etch
    2. excuse me for mi bad english. I waith for your answer
Working...
X