Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Sebastian Gerdes Guest

    Default Download of OX-0.8.2

    Hello,

    I cannot find the official download files of OX-0.8.2 and other related releases and security fixes.
    The links on http://www.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/co...y/download.htm are broken.

    Also someone on CeBIT told me, that there is a new update available for 0.8.2 which fixes a lot of bugs and is very similar to the commercial branch. Would be nice, if someone could tell me where to find this update. Thank you advance.

    Kind Regards,
    Sebastian Gerdes

  2. #2
    neo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Gerdes View Post
    Hello,

    I cannot find the official download files of OX-0.8.2 and other related releases and security fixes.
    The links on http://www.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/co...y/download.htm are broken.

    Also someone on CeBIT told me, that there is a new update available for 0.8.2 which fixes a lot of bugs and is very similar to the commercial branch. Would be nice, if someone could tell me where to find this update. Thank you advance.

    Kind Regards,
    Sebastian Gerdes

    Yes it is available.
    This will open your eyes :-)

    http://www.open-xchange.com/header/c...ad_archiv.html


    I had the same problem. Benjamin told me on tuesday that there is a new version available. back at home I looked for it and after a while I got it :-)

  3. #3
    JuergenUlbts Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    Yes it is available.
    This will open your eyes :-)

    http://www.open-xchange.com/header/c...ad_archiv.html


    I had the same problem. Benjamin told me on tuesday that there is a new version available. back at home I looked for it and after a while I got it :-)
    So far I think 0.8.6 is this 1und1 Ajax enabled new OX version (== the CVS version).
    Last edited by JuergenUlbts; 03-28-2007 at 11:25 AM.

  4. #4
    neo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuergenUlbts View Post
    No it's not available. So far I think 0.8.6 is this 1und1 Ajax enabled new OX version (== the CVS version).
    No, it's not.

    0.8.6 is the latest so called stable OX release with all service packs and so on. (Codename Himalaya).
    It is very easy to update to 0.8.6 from 0.8.2. Just two tables need to be updated (prg_dates and del_dates).

    The new OX Codename Hyperion (sometimes called CH ) is something like OX6 or whatever its name gonna be.

    Greetz

  5. #5
    JuergenUlbts Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    No, it's not.

    0.8.6 is the latest so called stable OX release with all service packs and so on. (Codename Himalaya).
    Ok, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    It is very easy to update to 0.8.6 from 0.8.2. Just two tables need to be updated (prg_dates and del_dates).
    You don't know how many patches we have created since 0.8.0-5 that have to be integrated into the new release.
    This will take at least a week.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •