No announcement yet.

Open Xchange as Standart Mail Program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Xchange as Standart Mail Program?

How i can define the OX client as a Standart Mail Programm??

if i click in the Browser to a "mailto: blabla@blabla.com" appears unfortunately the standart Outlook in windows and not the open xchange...

GUI Version: 6.4.2-0
    Server Version: 6.4.1-0

thx

__________________________________________________ _______________

Wie kann ich Open Xchange als ein Standart Mail Programm definieren??

wenn ich im Browser auf eine Email adresse klicke, kommt das Outlook anstatt das OX Client. Wie kann ich einstellen, das OX kommen sollte???

GUI Version: 6.4.2-0
    Server Version: 6.4.1-0

danke
    Last edited by Guest; 08-15-2008, 03:53 PM.

Has nobody found a solution or an idea??

Comment

Hi,

it guess this is only possible by using some kind of Browser Extension (like Mail2:Webmail).

Greetings

Comment

Version

Thx for your answer, but this extension is not compatible with the new Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1, have anyone a newer version??

or

how i can change the code from this extension, to make it compatible with the new Mozilla?

Comment

??

no ideas?

i know, the last question havent nothing to do with the open xchange... but if anybody have an idea please sent me a pm or please write a reply..

greetinx

Dogan.A

Comment

Without making a registry hack you will have no success. And even then it won't work because you would have several problems, like the authentication for example.

Comment

thx for you answer

yes youre right, but thats bad. nobody can send "mailto" mails with the open xchange....

will coming an update for this??? an extension specially for the ox is a very good idea or not??

Comment

Working...
              X