Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources

Im running OX 6.6.0-6602 on CentOS 52, so far it works perfectly, but I have some problems with resources when booking a meeting, in the GUI when you choose participants, you may see users and resources, all the users has e-mail adresses, but not the resources, so the resources are not able to accept or reject meeting requestes.

I use postfix as MTA and Cyrus for imap, im using the old CVS cf files for postfix configuration. If I look in sql I see that the resources has a e-mail adress. But when I try to use a resource in a meeting I get this error msg in /var/log/maillog

postfix/smtpd[24335]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1]: 550 5.1.1 <sag@example.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table;

I dont have any trouble sending e-mail between users on the system

Tronn

Hi Tronn,

did you try to set a E-Mail address for a resource via the command line tools?

Greetings

Comment

Good morning

I tried to create the resourse in web GUI and the commandline. I allso created it in cyrus and sasldb

The cli was like this
      createresource -c 1 -A oxadmin -P secret -n bil -d "Yota" -e bil@example.com -D "Test resource"

Tronn

Comment

It is not sufficient to create a resource with the API (be it commandline, RMI or SOAP) that ships with the current SP4 code when using the old setup as described in http://www.open-xchange.com/wiki/ind...e_Installation
        The old version including open-xchange-console-ee and some other special plugins did also maintain mail routing information within the mysql database.
        That code does not belong to the ox6 core as currently shipped with SP4.

Comment

Originally posted by Carsten Hoeger View Post
          It is not sufficient to create a resource with the API (be it commandline, RMI or SOAP) that ships with the current SP4 code when using the old setup as described in http://www.open-xchange.com/wiki/ind...e_Installation
          The old version including open-xchange-console-ee and some other special plugins did also maintain mail routing information within the mysql database.
          That code does not belong to the ox6 core as currently shipped with SP4.
          So some tools are provided, but I need more Could you provide some example configuration, or maybe guide me in the right direction. Or perhaps there is some documentation that I missed

Tronn

Comment

Originally posted by tronn View Post
            So some tools are provided, but I need more Could you provide some example configuration, or maybe guide me in the right direction. Or perhaps there is some documentation that I missed

Tronn
            What I try to say is:

The postfix and cyrus configuration as described in http://www.open-xchange.com/wiki/ind...e_Installation is aligned to the special OX EE related open-xchange-admin plugins, which are not ported to the current SP4 code.

I'm talking about these repositories:

open-xchange-admin-plugin-backup
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-ca_mgmt_simple
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-context_light
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-fetchmail
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-imap
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-license
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-mail
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-mailfilter
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-osconfig
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-services
            open-xchange-admin-plugin-sw-update
            open-xchange-admin-console-ee

These plugins are not part of SP4. The mailsetup using mysql as mail routing information as described in http://www.open-xchange.com/wiki/ind...e_Installation requires to have open-xchange-admin-plugin-mail to be installed. This module takes care to fill mail routing information for users, groups and resources into the mysql db.

Comment

Working...
            X