Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sieve

Hello,

I have a problem with integration our existing and runing Sieve in OpenExchange 6.6.0-6602.

If I try to create a new rule under Settings->Mail->Filter after pressing the save button I got the following exception:

Code:
    SCHWERWIEGEND: AJP-0001 Category=7 Message=org.apache.jsieve.TagArgument exceptionID=-1289656148-1140
    AJP-0001 Category=7 Message=org.apache.jsieve.TagArgument exceptionID=-1289656148-1140
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13Listener.run(AJPv13Listener.java:301)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jsieve.TagArgument
            at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.Rule2JSON2Rule$6.createJSONFromTestCommand(Rule2JSON2Rule.java:476)
            at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.Rule2JSON2Rule$6.getAttribute(Rule2JSON2Rule.java:373)
            at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.Rule2JSON2Rule$6.getAttribute(Rule2JSON2Rule.java:519)
            at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.AbstractObject2JSON2Object.write(AbstractObject2JSON2Object.java:145)
            at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.AbstractObject2JSON2Object.write(AbstractObject2JSON2Object.java:163)
            at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.actions.MailfilterAction.actionList(MailfilterAction.java:253)
            at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.actions.MailfilterAction.actionList(MailfilterAction.java:98)
            at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.actions.AbstractAction.action(AbstractAction.java:97)
            at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.AJAXServlet.doGet(AJAXServlet.java:192)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:596)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13Request.response(AJPv13Request.java:120)
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13RequestHandler.createResponse(AJPv13RequestHandler.java:466)
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13Connection.createResponse(AJPv13Connection.java:197)
            at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13Listener.run(AJPv13Listener.java:259)
            ... 1 more
    On the sieve side I see, that the login was ok.

Code:
    Sep  5 16:50:16 postman cyrus/sieve[9606]: login: oxsv.intern.domain[10.0.0.74] user PLAIN User logged in
    But no rule was saved.

Did I make something wrong, or has anyone a idea what this could be?

Thank you!
    Regards

Martin Bauer

Can you please make sure that the newest version is installed, some bugs have been fixed since the version you use. So first of all we should make sure that this still occurs in the latest version (currently 6606). If the bug still appears after the update, then please describe in details what you do, so that we can take a detailed look.

Regards,

Dennis

Comment

Hi Denis,

thank you for your fast reply.

Ok the version number was my fault I have already installed:

GUI Version: 6.6.0-6606
      Server Version: 6.6.0-6606

The version number I posted before was from the login screen and it seems that the old number was in cache. (After clearing it, it was the right number).

So I will tell you what I did:

- login as normal user
      - goto "Configuration" -> "E-Mail" -> "Filter"
      - press the "New"-Button
      - Name of the rule: "Test"
      - chose "For an incoming message that matches": "any"
      - press "add content"
      - set to "Subject"; "is exactly"; "xxx"
      - press "add action"
      - set to "Move to folder"; "Private folders/E-Mail/Inbox/Junk/"
      - press "save"

After that the dialog changes but stayed in edit mode.

Changes means that I lost the "Content"-Line and a new "Action" has added with: "Keep". The other values left as I have entered.

In the log the following exception occurred:

Code:
      SCHWERWIEGEND: AJP-0001 Category=7 Message=org.apache.jsieve.TagArgument exceptionID=-1289656148-2062
      AJP-0001 Category=7 Message=org.apache.jsieve.TagArgument exceptionID=-1289656148-2062
              at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.Rule2JSON2Rule$6.createJSONFromTestCommand(Rule2JSON2Rule.java:476)
              at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.Rule2JSON2Rule$6.getAttribute(Rule2JSON2Rule.java:373)
              at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.Rule2JSON2Rule$6.getAttribute(Rule2JSON2Rule.java:519)
              at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.AbstractObject2JSON2Object.write(AbstractObject2JSON2Object.java:145)
              at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.json.AbstractObject2JSON2Object.write(AbstractObject2JSON2Object.java:163)
              at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.actions.MailfilterAction.actionList(MailfilterAction.java:253)
              at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.actions.MailfilterAction.actionList(MailfilterAction.java:98)
              at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.actions.AbstractAction.action(AbstractAction.java:97)
              at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13RequestHandler.createResponse(AJPv13RequestHandler.java:466)
              at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13Connection.createResponse(AJPv13Connection.java:197)
              ... 1 more
      So I hope this helps. Thank you.

Regards
      Martin
      Last edited by Guest; 09-05-2008, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Hi Martin,

I tried the same here and didn't get this error. So I need more details to figure this out.

First of all, it would be a valuable information if the script you've been editing was an existing one or a newly created. If it's the first case please retry with a newly created script. And provide the old one if that's possible (removal of personal information such as email addresses or folder names is no problem the basic structure is of interest here).

If you already have a new script it would help if you could provide a tcpdump of the communication to the sieve daemon and the http communication. But from the stack trace I assume you use an old script ;-)

Regards,

Dennis (with a second n :-) )

Comment

Hi Dennis,

sorry for the missing "n"

You are right.

Currently we are using Horde with Ingo as Mail-Frontend. I deleteted the old rules from Ingo and now the creation works fine.

Regards,
          Martin

Comment

Hi Martin,

ah perfect, but I think you don't need to delete all the rules. In my opinion it should only be one of them which is causing the error. During our mail filter implementation we decided to introduce some restrictions on the whole sieve grammar to make it fit better into our gui.

It would be great if you have the time to dig the corresponding rule out, because so we are able to create a better error message.

Regards,

Dennis

Comment

Hi Dennis,

ok I found the rule.

The current content of sieve is:

Code:
              user@host:~$ sieveshell localhost
              connecting to localhost
              Please enter your password:
              > list
              Open-Xchange  <- active script
              ingo
              > get Open-Xchange
              # Generated by OX Sieve Bundle on Mon Sep 08 12:23:14 CEST 2008
              require "fileinto" ;

## Flag: |UniqueId:0|Rulename:
              if header :comparator "i;octet" :matches "Subject" "*****SPAM******"
              {
                  fileinto "INBOX.Junk" ;
                  stop ;
              }

## Flag: |UniqueId:1|Rulename: Neue Regel
              if header :is "Subject" "xxx"
              {
                  fileinto "INBOX" ;
                  stop ;
              }
              > get ingo
              # Sieve Filter
              # Erzeugt von Ingo (http://www.horde.org/ingo/) (September 8, 2008, 12:22 pm)

require "fileinto";

# Spam
              if header :comparator "i;octet" :matches "Subject" "*****SPAM******"  {
                  fileinto "INBOX.Junk";
                  stop;
              }

> quit
              If I try to open the filter-dialog in open-exchange I got the excpetion:

Code:
              08.09.2008 12:26:59 com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13Listener run
              SCHWERWIEGEND: AJP-0001 Category=7 Message=org.apache.jsieve.TagArgument exceptionID=-1289656148-30465
              AJP-0001 Category=7 Message=org.apache.jsieve.TagArgument exceptionID=-1289656148-30465
                      ... 1 more
              If you need further informations ...

Regards
              Martin

Comment

Hi Martin,

:comparator "i;octet" is the part which he doesn't understand, and there was in fact a bug. I've fixed that. With the next version you should only see an error message in the log file, that comparators aren't supported and the rule will be displayed greyed out (in a later version of the gui you should also be able to view the plain text, the information is currently transferred but not used).

Regards,

Dennis

Comment

Hi Dennis,

thank you

Regards
                  Martin

Comment

Working...
                  X