Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    nixda Guest

    Default CVS Repository sources doesn't work

    Hello, I try several times to build from the cvs sources. Sometimes it work, sometimes not.

    Why don't you use tags to mark the last "stable" version. When I want to build a new version, I only need to checkout the "stable" tag?

  2. #2
    neo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nixda View Post
    Hello, I try several times to build from the cvs sources. Sometimes it work, sometimes not.

    Why don't you use tags to mark the last "stable" version. When I want to build a new version, I only need to checkout the "stable" tag?
    Hello,
    I asked the same question some days ago. Now it is some sort of stable IMHO and I try it nearly every day

    The CVS is updated every day and it is a daily snapshot but it should compile cleanly because there is a script running after the sync to the internal CVS to check this.

    Greetz
    neo

  3. #3
    neo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    Hello,
    I asked the same question some days ago. Now it is some sort of stable IMHO and I try it nearly every day

    The CVS is updated every day and it is a daily snapshot but it should compile cleanly because there is a script running after the sync to the internal CVS to check this.

    Greetz
    neo

    Uups,

    I tried it a few minutes ago and got a compile error:
    Code:
    patchSystemProperties:
         [copy] Copying 1 file to /opt/open-xchange/src/open-xchange/conf/groupware
    
    patchEventProperties:
    
    BUILD FAILED
    /opt/open-xchange/src/open-xchange/build.xml:485: The following error occurred
    while executing this line:
    /opt/open-xchange/src/open-xchange/build.xml:304: Warning: Could not find file
    /opt/open-xchange/src/open-xchange/conf/groupware/event.proper
    ties.in to copy.
    Bug created :
    http://www.open-xchange.org/bugzilla...ug.cgi?id=6615

  4. #4
    Ben Pahne Guest

    Default

    We are in the middle of the development and there is no stable version at the moment. As soon as we have reached a stable or beta status we will tag this version but right now, it makes no sense.

  5. #5
    neo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Pahne View Post
    We are in the middle of the development and there is no stable version at the moment. As soon as we have reached a stable or beta status we will tag this version but right now, it makes no sense.

    Ah, ok

    So it doesn't make sense to write bug reports because of compile issues?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •