Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get connection to config DB.

Hi,
    I followed all instructions according the wiki, so far it went very well. But now I get following error useing oxonstaller. It seems to be a connection error to mysql. I tried to connect as user openexchange an it worked, but the rest of

isn't working because the db_pool is empty.

Any Ideas

(OS Opensues 10.2)

# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --oxdb-pass=pass --admin-pass=pas --test.net -f
    initializing database (step 1/2)
    done
    Configuring services
    setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    (Re)Starting Admin Daemon
    done
    initializing database (step 2/2)
    Server response:
    com.openexchange.admin.exceptions.PoolException: DBP-0001 Category=5 Message=Can't get connection to config DB. exceptionID=-1575865605-5
    Server response:
    com.openexchange.admin.exceptions.PoolException: DBP-0001 Category=5 Message=Can't get connection to config DB. exceptionID=-1575865605-6
    Server response:
    com.openexchange.admin.exceptions.PoolException: DBP-0001 Category=5 Message=Can't get connection to config DB. exceptionID=-1575865605-8
    done
    setting up the system
    creating certificates
    Server response:
    com.openexchange.admin.exceptions.PoolException: DBP-0001 Category=5 Message=Can't get connection to config DB. exceptionID=-1575865605-10
    chmod: cannot access `/etc/ssl/certs/eecert.pem': No such file or directory
    chmod: cannot access `/etc/ssl/private/eekey.pem': No such file or directory
    WARNING: no group ssl-cert found. System might not work.
    configuring ox admin gui
    done

Was ist denn mit den Zertifikaten los? Eventuell liegt da mehr im Argen?

mfg
    cane
    Last edited by Daniel Halbe; 04-13-2007, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Prüf mal ob dein mySQL-Connector auch "mysql-connector-java-3.1.13-bin.jar" heisst und nicht anders lautet.

Das ist die Lösung des Problems oder besser das war bei mir die Lösung des Problems
      Last edited by Guest; 04-11-2007, 08:11 PM.

Comment

hi ,

I had the same problem but after creating the certificates manually an cheked the mysql connector wish didn't have the the good name ..a now a have a the following error :

com.openexchange.admin.plugins.PluginException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXUserIMAPEx ception: javax.mail.MessagingException: Connection refused;
        nested exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        Server response:
        Authentication failed
        done
        setting up the system
        creating certificates
        Server response:
        Authentication failed
        configuring ox admin gui
        configuring mail system
        using mail.example.com as FQHN of the mail server
        Server response:
        Authentication failed
        done

Comment

same os same problem

Hi @ all,

i got the same problem. ox installer sais also the same like @ jonny12. same certificates problem ( i dont know how to resolve ) . cyrus and saslauthd is running. and the adminlog sais connection refused. btw. configdb db_pool has no entries .. .
          Please can somebody help ?!.

Comment

I had the same or nearly the same error and it was the hostname in /etc/host
            check if ip and hostname are correct.

Comment

I had a very similar problem, and fixed it by changing the 'sleep 5' parameter in the oxinstaller script to 'sleep 15'.

It seemed like the open-xchange-admin daemon wasn't starting completely before the rest of the script ran. Slowing the script down fixed everything.

Comment

Working...
              X