Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding mail alias error

when I want to set new alias with
    changeuser -c 2 -A oxadmin -P geheim -u user2 --aliases user2alias@druckereiclassen.de

I got following error:
    Server response:
    primaryMail, Email1 and defaultSenderAddress must be present in set of aliases.

What I'm making wrong??

I wanted to change the main mail adress, so I have tu set the new mail adress to aliases before using option -e and imaplogin.
    When creating the user I made a mistake, so trying to correct it.

Originally posted by sedeke View Post
    when I want to set new alias with
    changeuser -c 2 -A oxadmin -P geheim -u user2 --aliases user2alias@druckereiclassen.de

I got following error:
    Server response:
    primaryMail, Email1 and defaultSenderAddress must be present in set of aliases.

What I'm making wrong??

I wanted to change the main mail adress, so I have tu set the new mail adress to aliases before using option -e and imaplogin.
    When creating the user I made a mistake, so trying to correct it.
    The address set in primaryMail, Email1 and defaultSenderAddress must be one of the addresses set in the aliases. So if you replace all existing aliases with a new one, what you are doing with the command above, you need to specify all the other addresses also within that command.

E.g.:

Code:
    changeuser -c 2 -A oxadmin -P geheim -u user2 \
    --aliases user2alias@druckereiclassen.de \
    -e user2alias@druckereiclassen.de \
    --email1 user2alias@druckereiclassen.de --defaultsenderaddress user2alias@druckereiclassen.de

Comment

Ok my fault.

I thought the option -a give add one alias. Not replacing the others.
      So when I want to give or to add a new one I have to separate them by ","??
      e.G.
      -a alias1@test.de,alias2@test.de

Is this right?

Comment

Yes I'm right. Have tested it.

Comment

Working...
        X