Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• com/openexchange/groupware/update/UpdateTaskCollection

Hi ,
    after updating from cvs i have the following error when i try to init the database :

initializing database (step 2/2)
    Server response:
    Error occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/openexchange/groupware/update/UpdateTaskCollection
    Server response:
    Authentication failed
    Server response:
    Authentication failed

any idea?
    Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2007, 11:26 AM.

same issue here, updated cvs this morning checked all properties and have no idear

greetz

Comment

after removing all subdiretories from /opt/open-xchange exept lib!!!!! whish contain the *.jar and doing a fresh install i don't have the error anymore ..

but now i still have the frist error before the update..

initializing database (step 2/2)
      Server response:
      com.openexchange.admin.plugins.PluginException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXUserIMAPEx ception: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Login failed: generic failure
      done

heeeelp!

Comment

Could it be that your cyrus isn't set up correctly?
        I could solve the problem as u said. Deleted all old /opt/open-xchange folders compiled all cvs again and oxinstaller ran without problems except that it couldnt create a mailbox for oxadmin but that isn't a problem that big.

thx so far

simba

Comment

The problem is in the OSGI framework that we use. Seems that it likes to remember stuff about class lookup, so when updating the server this can turn out wrong.

Please try and stop the admindaemon, delete the directory /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/osgi/org.eclipse.osgi and try again.

Comment

i have another problem since the cvs update.
            i cant save configurations i make in the settings section if im loged in in the openxchange gui.
            i.e. if i want to create a custom folder in inbox, it seems like the "Save Button" is dead.
            is this a problem with the gui itself or could it also be a database problem or something else.

thx for help

greetz simba
            Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2007, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Especially in case of mail folders this could be just about anything. Can you open a bug in our bugzilla and describe in detail what you are doing?

You can use the template from this document, if you like:

Comment

The problem is more.. how to say... general has not especially to do with mail. If i change settings in the gui's settings module, and click on the "save" button nothing happens. Then, if i change to any other module i.e. calendar or something else, I'm asked if i want to save the changes i made. If i click "yes" also nothing happens only thing that works is choosing "no" here.

Comment

Could you try and turn up the volume on your logs and see if something weird pops up:

Comment

Did a CVS update again yesterday... finally that did it for me

greetz simba

Comment

That's always prudent

Comment

Working...
                      X